Sun 12th part 2 - On the way

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

(Later on the train station)

Vergil runs through the city to get to the underground station with normal human speed, to avoid people knowing he's a half-demon as he manages to get through with his card and went down to the escalator. He stops running as he steps on the escalator and let it take its course as he tries to relax himself since the station is quite far from the small hotel and the fact he is in a city filled with only humans, he rather not get caught scaring humans with his demonic powers.

Once he made it down to there, he steps away from the escalator and runs towards to the left, where he saw that the train hasn't arrived yet, making him sighs of relief.
"Oh thank goodness, I didn't miss the train...I hope..." Vergil thought as he looks at the monitor, saying the train will come up in one minute, then he takes out his mobile phone and sees the time is 8: 53 Am, making him cringed a bit, "It's okay Vergil...you only have ten minutes left and you only need to change train for just one stop, then two stops, so it should be fine...I hope..."

One minute has passed as the train arrived and the doors opened. The people enter the train with Vergil entering the train with no hesitation and, much to his relief, not many people are here thanks to it being the weekend. Vergil looks around and sits down on an empty seat with no one next to him, much to his relief.

The train starts moving and it stops two minutes later, where Vergil runs out of the train and quickly went to the other line, where he waits for another train for two minutes. Once the other train appeared, it becomes a bit more crowded this time and Vergil was forced to stand due to all of the seats being taken. He sighs again and carries his suitcase closed to his chest, then heard two boys talking with each other about something...
"Did you hear what happened two days ago?" One boy asked his friend, who nodded.
"Yeah, it's pretty fucking crazy that it happened!" His friend commented.
"It's like its something out of some occult shit or whatever!" The boy pointed out.
"I know right!" His friend agreed with him.

"..." Vergil rolls his eyes as he loses interest in the conversation and looks at the window, seeing the city in full view, which made his eyes widen in shock, "Wow...I have never been to such a bright and colourful city before...A lot of cities I been to back home was rather dull and plain or just...weird...but this..."
"We are stopping at Greenville ward," The announcement told the passengers, which caught his attention.
"Finally!" Vergil thought as the train stops at the second stop and he gets out of the train.

He takes a step on to the escalator and he takes out his phone to look at the time, which is 8:59, which made him wide-eyed.
"Only four minutes until my interview starts!" Vergil thought as he quickly starts rushing once he got out of the escalator and runs through the station until he bumps into someone, causing him to collapsed and fell on his button.
"Watch where you going, you riff-raff!" a deep and intimating voice insulted him, which Vergil glares at the one who insulted him.

The one who insulted him is a young man with black, flowy and shoulder-length hair, amber eyes and pale skin. The man wears a black tux and black dress shoes, along with two male bodyguards.
"Now, stop wasting my time and begone, riff-raff!" The man insulted him, with a click of his fingers, "We must move on, sir Tarran," one of the men told him, "You'll be late for your meeting if you keep up insulting that peasant."
"You are right," The man named Tarran agreed as he and his bodyguards left Vergil by himself.

"Arrogant bastard..." Vergil thought as he quickly gets up and grabs his suitcase, "I don't have time to deal with him, I have to get to that job before it's too late!"

Vergil quickly runs off to continue his way to Greenville high...the school that will pretty much change...everything...

A/N - I...don't know what to say besides I hope you enjoy this part. If you do, then leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!