Tue 13th part 9 - Tower Rank 1

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

Dante is watching TV until he heard the door knocking.
"The door's open!" Dante shouted, which Vergil opens the door while carrying his bag and Jerome, "Ahh... Why-"
"He got knocked out and nearly got beat up till I got involved," Vergil lied to him as he puts Jerome on the couch.
"Why didn't you just take him to his place?" Dante asked him.
"Because I don't know where he lives, that's why!" Vergil told him in a very annoyed tone.

"Dude... I think you need to get laid," Dante told him.
"And you need to shut up before I stab you... again!" Vergil told him.
"Okay..." Dante bitten his lips while Vergil puts his hand on the human's forehead, checking if he has any side effects.
"He seems to be perfectly fine," Vergil thought.
"So... can I ask you a favour?" Dante asked him.

> I'm busy
> Fine... what is it?!

"... Fine..." Vergil said, "What is it?!"
"... I need you... to be my wingman!" Dante told him, which Vergil looks at him as if he's crazy and just turn away, "Wait! I haven't told you why!"
"I can already take a wild guess," Vergil replied.
"Please! Come on!" Dante begged him.
"... I can't believe this... who is she this time?" Vergil asked.
"Well... she's a co-worker..."

> Continue...?
> Yeah... I'm not helping

"... Continue...?" Vergil said.
"If I remember correctly... her name is Maria Sanchez," Dante told him.
"I'm surprised you actually remember her name," Vergil commented.
"Hey! Look, I want to bang her, but she said she's saving it till marriage and I don't know what to do!" Dante said.
"... In that case, all I can say is..." Vergil took a deep breath and says, "Look somewhere else because I highly doubt she would change her mind,"
"Dude, seriously?!" Dante asked him.
"Yes... seriously," Vergil replied. "Just stick to one night stands, but no prostitutes because we don't have enough money for that,"

"... but her boobs and ass..." Dante muttered childishly in a perverted manner.
"There's plenty of girls out there that's like that..." Vergil told him, "This isn't a romcom movie where, if you keep chasing a girl you like, she would eventually like you. But in real life, that would make you a pervert, she would hate you more and give you a restraining order,"
"I'm surprise you actually know what a romcom is," Dante said.

"... Ah, have you forgotten that Lady normally forces us to watch romcoms every time we did something reckless during hunting?" Vergil asked him.
"... I wasn't paying any attention, to be honest..." Dante told him.
"... Oh my god... just get over her and stick to one night stands," Vergil told him, "That's pretty much the only thing you're good for besides demon hunting,"
"Hey!"

"It's true," Vergil said as he continues checking anything else on Jerome, "... good... he seems to tired, so I should let him rest,"
"... Well, at least help me be her... friend since she has some... blackmail material..."
"... She saw you ate a customer's pizza, didn't you?" Vergil asked, catching him off guard.
"... H... How did you know?"
"I said it before and I will say it again," Vergil said, "I'm your brother, I have a good feeling that you would do something as stupid as that,"
"... Well... fine, I'm not gonna bang her, but at least help me be her... friend..." Dante groaned.
"You sure you're fine with being her friend?" Vergil asked him.
"... Yes!" Dante said.
"... Fine, that I will help you with," Vergil said, "But if everything falls apart, you have no one but yourself to blame, got that?"
"... Yes..."
"Good," Vergil said, until he felt something, "... Oh no..."

I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the power of strength that breaketh thy limits of mankind.

With the birth of the Tower Arcana, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to great power...

"... Oh, for the love of..." Vergil thought as one of his eyes start twitching.
"... Bro...?" Dante asked confusedly.
"Oh, well, Jerome should be okay, so now I'll be going to sleep,"
"Really?"
"I have a job and you two," Vergil pointed out, "We need to get up very early for our jobs,  do you understand?"
"But we're half demons!" Dante complained like a child.
"I don't care, just go to sleep!" Vergil told him.
"... Nah, I'll just go to a bar!"
"..." Vergil stayed quiet as he grabs Dante by the collar and drags him to his room.

"Hey!"
"Sleep. NOW!" Vergil shouted at him like a parent and throw him into his room while the teacher grabs his back and went to his own room.

(Tower arcana - Rank 1 end)

Vergil sighs as he puts his bag on the desk, where Bucky gets out of his bag.
"So, we're going back to the labyrinth tomorrow, right?" Bucky asked.
"Naturally," Vergil replied as he takes his clothes except his boxers and lay down on his bed, "Night,"
"Night," Bucky replied as the two slept though the night.

A/N - And that's the end of the day. Yep, Dante's arcana is Tower because characters who have this arcana tend to be arrogant (Well, cocky in Dante's case) and typically find themselves in bad situation, which is Dante in a nutshell, so that's why I pick this arcana for him.

I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!