Fri 16th Part 1 - ... He left?!

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

Vergil wakes up and gets out of his room while yawning where he notices the note.
"What the...?" He thought as he starts reading.

Dear Verg
I got the fuck out of here before I get my ass lectured by you, so I left for work earlier then usual. Also, I left pizza for you.
Love Dante

"... DANTE!!!" Vergil screamed out of anger as he throws the note away and opens the fridge where he takes the pizza box out and found out... it's empty, "... Are you kidding me...?!"

Lady and Trish opens the door to see Vergil clearly angry and annoyed.
"Ahem... Vergil...?" Trish muttered.
"Did Dante do something stupid again?" Lady asked him.
"Geez, is it that obvious?" Vergil asked sarcastically, "Wait, how did you get in here?"

"The door was unlocked," Trish told him.
"And since I don't see Dante here," Lady pointed out, "He must likely forgot to lock the door when he left,"
"..."

> (Proceed to scream)
> ... That fucking idiot!
> ... I have no words to describe how very angry I am right now...

"I have no words to describe how very angry I am right now..." Vergil muttered, "We-I could have been robbed! Sure, I can defend myself just fine, but our money can't!"
"Tch!" Trish chuckled as she looks away and covers her mouth while chuckling.
"... There's nothing funny about robbery," Vergil told her off, "Whatever, this is the last day of my weekday, so I'm leaving. Which I strongly suggest you do!"

Vergil glares at them as they sigh and leaves while Vergil start preparing himself.

(Later in the train station)

Vergil sighs as he waits for the train patiently, yet annoyed... because the train is three minutes late.
"Ugh... how long will this waiting take!?" Vergil thought. "I wonder where Jerome is?"
"Snowy!"
"Well, speak of the devil," Vergil muttered as he turns around and sees Jerome running towards him.

"Yo!"
"Hello," Vergil replied as he takes out a book from his bag and starts reading it.
"Hey, what you're reading?" Jerome asked him.
"Hamlet," Vergil told him bluntly before continuing to read, "I'm preparing for my lesson today,"
"Ah, got it," Jerome replied.
"Just shut up and let me read," Vergil told him off.

Jerome looks at him and rolls his eyes as he stands next to him. He crosses his arms and pouts as he waits for the train alongside Vergil.

The train arrives after a few minutes of awkward silence.
"Let's go..." Vergil muttered as he gets on the train.
"Hey! Wait for me!" Jerome shouted as he hops on the train as well.

Once the train got a bit full, the doors close shut and starts moving.

A/N - I have a bit of an important note. Since I'm going on vacation on tomorrow, meaning I'm not going to update anything for a month. So, in order to fix this problem where you guys still get content while I can relax. I decide to update every two weeks just for this month and the first week of August.

So, for this story, there will be updates on the 16th and the 30th of July. On the 5th of August and from then, everything will be back to the normal schedule.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!