Tue 14th part 3 - Medicine

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

(After school)

The trio hides in the alleyway and Vergil lets Bucky out of his bag as he hops out and landed on the ground.
"Alright, so do we have any healing items?"
"What do you mean?" Jerome asked the rabbit.
"You know... like medicine and stuff,"
"Oh! Oh no we don't have any!" Jerome replied with a stupid smile on his face, making Bucky and Vergil face-palm.
"Oh my fucking god..." Bucky groaned in misery, "Well... let's just go get some!"
"But where's a clinic around here?" Vergil asked.
"Oh! I know one" Jerome claimed. "Come on, follow me!"

Jerome walks away cheerfully while Vergil and Bucky look at each other with a face that says it all; 'We're screwed, aren't we?'

(Later in a clinic)

The trio enters a small clinic, where an old lady who tied her hair in a bun, greyish-blue eyes, very wrinkled face and wears a blue dress, who is walking out with a nurse.
"Thank you for providing a medicine doctor Bello," The nurse said, who is accompanying the old lady. 
"You welcome," The doctor replied, who is a woman with black hair tied up in a ponytail, have some grey hairs, brown eyes and tanned skin. She also wears the doctor uniform. "Just follow the instructions and let Mrs Miller have some rest, okay?"
"I will do that," The nurse replied. "Now, let's go, Mrs Miller,"
"Okay...goodbye...doctor..." Mrs Miller, the old lady, replied.
"Goodbye, Mrs Miller" She replied as the nurse holds Mrs Miller's hand and walks out of the clinic with her.

"Hey! Doctor Bello!" Jerome called out, which made the doctor groans and looks at him.
"Oh...hello...Jerome..." Doctor Bello replied.
"Hey... can I just call you-"
"No, you can NOT call me Jana!" Doctor Bello told him off coldly.
"Okay dokie, then..."
"Just get in my examination room,"
"Alrighty then!" Jerome replied as the trio enters her room.

Jana sits on a seat near the computer while the men stand and Bucky hiding in a back.
"So, what happened this?" Jana asked Jerome, "Another drunk fight?"
"What?! No!" Jerome told her.
"Then what is it?"
"Well..." Jerome gritted his teeth and looks at Vergil, who is clearly glaring at him, "We're found another dimension that are the results of those revenge kills and we need medicines to keep us going!"

Awkward silence happens as Jana is slowly reaching her telephone while giving him the look as she really thinks he has gone crazy...

> You are a stupid idiot
> He's just joking!
> .............

"He's just joking!" Vergil lied to her, "We really do need them though,"
"For what actual reason?" Jana asked him.
"...Oh! Do you have any children?!" Jerome quickly asked.
"...Yes... why...?"
"Why not hire him as your babysitter?" Jerome asked, which Vergil and Jana look at him as if he's insane.
"I-" Before Vergil could even object to it, Jerome quickly covers his mouth.
"Yep! He has a little bit of experience with kids, he's very serious and professional," Jerome told her, "And a pretty strong guy, so he can easily do piggyback rides and such!"

"MMMM-MMMM!" Vergil looking at him like he's crazy.
"Play along," Jerome whispered to him, "I mean, don't you want the medicines?"
"..." Vergil didn't struggle as he takes his hand off him and says, "Yes, I would like to babysit your  children,"

"...Any criminal convictions?" Jana asked him.
"No," Vergil bluntly told her.
"...Can I trust you?"
"Yes."
"..." Jana takes out a note, starts writing and gives the note to him, "This is my address and before you ask, no you didn't get the job yet, I need proof if you really want me to consider you... I don't exactly one-hundred percent trust you. I don't think you're lying, but I want to be sure that you're good enough to be around my son,"

"... I understand," Vergil nods as he puts the note on his pocket.
"I want you to be in Saturday at one PM," Jana told him, "Since that's the weekend, so can you be on time?"
"Yes," Vergil replied, "And I do get to be paid, right?"
"Naturally," Jana answered him, "And I will give you the medicines, but they're not free, of course,"

"Cool by us!" Jerome said excitedly as the group buys the medicines they need and then, leaves the clinic.

"...Jerome..." Vergil said, catching his attention.
"Yeah?"
"...You're an idiot... for telling her about the labyrinth,"
"Hey! I panicked, okay!"
"..." Vergil just rolled his eyes and continues forward.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!