Wed 14th Part 7 - WRONG PATH!!!

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

Ps - HAPPY EARLY CHRISTMAS!!! I know it's not Christmas yet and should be on break, but I want to give a present to you guys just this once. I hope you guys enjoyed it! Bye

The trio continues on as they go through the labyrinth as they ended up a dead end.
"Fuck! Again?!" Jerome swore, "Well... looks like we have to turn back..."
"... Jerome, have you been paying attention?" Vergil asked harshly, "The other two paths are the same thing!"
"...Oh..." Jerome muttered. "So... what should you do...?"

Bucky steps forward and looks at the duo, and then at the wall filled with ancient Egyptian letters.
"... Hey!" Bucky called out to them, catching their attention, "I think I have a idea..."

> What is it, rabbit?
> I highly doubt that.
> Fine. Be my guest.

"I highly doubt that," Vergil doubted, which greatly anger the ninja rabbit.
"Oh yeah?" Bucky said, "Watch me!"

Bucky looks away from the duo and boldly jumps in, which created an invisible wormhole, much to the duo's surprise.
"W-Woah!" Jerome shouted.

> Woah, indeed.
> We need to go after him!
> Well, at least, now we know those aren't dead ends

"Well, at least, now we know those aren't dead ends," Vergil said.
"VE-DRAGON!!! JEROME!!!" Bucky screamed from the other side, "S-SAVE ME!!!!"
"Oh crap!" Jerome swore, "Don't worry, Bucky! We'll save you!"

Jerome hops to the wall, much to Vergil's dismay.
"J-JEROME!!" Vergil shouted, "Those fools!"

Vergil shakes his head, knowing full well he doesn't have much of a choice except to those reckless guys, so he jumps in as well.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!