Tue 21st Part 5 - Vs Isis the goddess

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

Isis raises her hand and start shooting fire at them, which Jerome rushes to stand in front of the two and shouts, "CU!"

He summons his persona and Cu blocks her fire attack. The brunette smirks as he looks back at Vergil and shouts, "Now!"
"Masamune!" Vergil yelled as he summons his persona as well.

Masamune flies right at Isis and the two creatures clashes as he throws down her duel katanas at Isis and she blocks it with her wings. Jerome runs up to the dual and his spear starts glowing red as he throws it right at her head.

Isis notices his attack and fly off to the roof; dodging his attack. The spear flies back to Jerome like a boomerang and he grits his teeth. The goddess opens up her wings and start icicles to throw at the group, where they all quickly dodge.

Bucky takes out his dagger and shouts, "FUJIBAYASHI!!!" Where he summons his persona. Fujibayashi throws one of his dangers right at Isis' leg, where she's caught off guard and gives a death glare at the rabbit. He gulps as the goddess starts creating a large fireball and throws it at him. "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Jerome rushes to Bucky's aid and tanks it by shoving his spear at the fireball and stopping it from moving. The brunette looks at the white haired man and yells, "Now!!!"

Vergil just nods as he shouts, "PIXIE!" Where the Pixie creates a small bolt of lighting at Isis, which paralysed her and falls down to the ground. Jerome pushes forward the fireball right back at Isis and burns her into crisp and leaves a back spot on the floor. Isis is gone...
"Finally... about time!" Vergil said. "Now, let's just get this over with."
"Yeah. I don't want to die," Jerome admitted. "Thank you very much."

"Alright. I have a good feeling this is where the core is." Bucky said. "And possibly Cara's shadow is right now."
"If necessary, we have to kill her." Vergil said.
"No!" Bucky objected. "If you do that, than the real Cara will die too!"

"What?!" Jerome shouted. "You didn't tell us that!"
"I... I didn't... oops..." Bucky muttered as he bites his lips.
"No!" Jerome called out as he grabs him by the collar and starts violently shaking him. "Than what the fuck are we suppose to do, than?!"
"I-I don't know!" Bucky replied. "Just anything except killing her!"
"Ugh... thanks rabbit..." Jerome growled as he just drops him on the ground.

"Calm down, you idiot!" Vergil told him off. "Going on another rampage isn't going to fix our problem."
"Tch... fine..." Jerome kissed his teeth and cross his arms.
"Now let's just get this over with, already!" Vergil grumbled. "I just want this to be done with..."

Vergil opens the door without a second thought and the trio enters the final area...

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!