Wed 14th part 3 - Fortune Rank 1

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

(In the nurse's office)

Vergil sits next to Ravi, who is lying on the bed while sleeping and snoring a bit.
"He should be fine," the nurse told Vergil, "Though... this isn't the first time this happens..."
"What do you mean?" Vergil asked.
"Well... he's so sleep-deprived that I have to lecture him to go to bed at 8:30 PM and the effects of not sleeping properly," The nurse explained to him, "sadly... he doesn't listen and continues not getting the sleep he needs,"
"... I see..." Vergil said, "Do you know why he does this?"
"Honestly, no," The nurse replied.
"Alright... once he wakes up, I'll talk to him," Vergil told her. 
"Thank you... I should get some paperwork done," The nurse said as she leaves the room.

Bucky comes out of Vergil's bag and hops onto the drawer.
"Geez... how long have he been like this?" Bucky asked.
"Don't ask me, I just started working here a few days ago," Vergil replied, "Though, I'm asking the same question... we have to wait and find out,"

(Later)

"... Mmm..." Ravi groaned as he slowly opens his eyes and sees Vergil, "Mr... Sparda...?"
"Yes, there are something I want to confirm," Vergil said.
"... K...?" Ravi replied.
"You didn't sleep properly because you're studying too much, correct?" Vergil asked, much to Ravi's surprise.
"Wha-What makes you say that...?" Ravi asked.
"Because I heard you said your parents are obsessed with your grades, correct?" Vergil asked.
"... What the hell! Do you have super hearing or something?" Ravi asked.
"Maybe, maybe not, who knows?" Vergil replied, "Which is why I will make a deal... for your own good,"
"... Oh joy..." Ravi asked sarcastically, "What do you want, you troublesome jerk...?"
"I will tutor whenever possible after school... if you promise me one thing," Vergil said, "I want you to start sleeping at 8:30 PM everyday from now on,"
"... Not this shit again," Ravi replied.

> Okay, then I wouldn't tutor you after school.
> Glare at him
> Well, you're hopeless, aren't you?

"Okay, then I wouldn't tutor you after school," Vergil said.
"Fine!" Ravi replied harshly, "... I'll do your stupid promise..."
"Good, after all, what's the point of teaching someone if all they do is fall asleep?" Vergil pointed out to him.
"..." Ravi looks away, not wanting to admit he's right.
"I thought so," Vergil said, "Remember, on Fridays, I will tutor you after school unless there's something I have to do, understand?"
"... Yes, Mr Sparda..." Ravi replied.
"Good, glad we can compromise," Vergil said.

"..." Elijah yawned and goes back to sleep.

> Wake him up
> Let him sleep

"... Considering his lack of sleep, it's better if I just let him be," Vergil thought, and something pops up...

I am thou, thou art I... Thou hast acquired a new vow.

It shall become the power of strength that breaketh thy limits of mankind.

With the birth of the Fortune Arcana, I have obtained the winds of blessing that shall lead to great power...

"... I knew it..." Vergil thought, "I have a feeling he would be one of my social links, but wasn't sure... I guess I made the right choice,"

(Fortune arcana - Rank 1 end)

Vergil stands up, grabs his bag and was about to leave as he sees the nurse comes back.
"Oh, you're leaving now?" The nurse asked.
"Yes, I am," Vergil said.
"Oh... I see..." The nurse said in a slight sadden tone, and then she blushes and asks, "Well... I... I was hoping-"
"No," Vergil quickly rejected her in a very blunt manner as he leaves while the nurse is completely speechless.

"Don't you think that's very rude?" Bucky asked quietly.
"I don't really have a good reason to be nice, honestly," Vergil whispered back.
"... You're an asshole, you know that?" Bucky said.

> I don't like sugarcoating stuff.
> I prefer the term 'Straightforward'
> Do I look like I actually care what you think of me?

"Do I look like I actually care what you think of me?" Vergil asked.
"... Good point..." Bucky replied.
"Anyways, we should be off and meet up with Jerome," Vergil whispered.
"Agreed, let's go," Bucky replied while Vergil continues walking through the hallway.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!