Fri 16th Part 2 - Fight! Fight! Fight!

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

(Outside Of school)

Vergil sighs as they arrive on school ground, much to his relief. Jerome looks at him and says, "Geez... who put you in a bad mood?"
"... Who else?"
"... Dante?"
"Dante," Vergil answered bluntly.
"Geez... alrighty then," Jerome said, "Well, I should get-"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Bucky pops out of Jerome's bag and his ears went up in a alarmed manner.
"What was that?" Bucky asked.
"... Oh you got to be kidding me!?" Vergil groaned as the trio heads to the source of the shouting.

The three arrive and see a bunch of crazy teenagers surrounding in a circle while screaming and putting their fists up the air.
"..." Vergil's eye starts twitching as he walks towards the scene.
"Oh no..." Bucky muttered, "I have a bad gut feeling about this..."
"Same..." Jerome agreed.

Vergil rushes to the scene and pushes all of the teens out of his way. His eyes turn widen when he sees Ravi trying to fight Mike, where the bigger kid punches Ravi in the face and onto the ground.
"FUCK YEAH!!!" Mike cheered.

> What the hell is going on here?!
> YOU TWO?!!
> OFFICE! NOW!!!

"OFFICE NOW!!!" Vergil screamed with pure anger at them as his face completely red and his eyes suddenly glows striking blue, catching everyone off-guard.
"... Shit..." Mike swore in fear.
"M... Mr... Sparda..." Ravi muttered.
"I will NOT repeat myself..." Vergil told them.

Mike, now his face turns pale, tries to run away, but Vergil, without caring anymore, uses his demonic speed to grab Mike and toss him over to the ground, which shocks everyone considering Mike is rather heavy weighted teenager while Vergil looks a bit lighter, unknowing to them he's much more muscular then his uniform suggests.
"... Ravi... Don't bother..." Vergil threaten him while the sleepy boy was trying to escape.

Vergil grabs both of them by the back of their collars and past by the other students where he simply says, "... I strongly suggest you lot go to class... unless you want your teachers to call your parents, that is..."

All of the teenagers rushes out of the situation while Vergil continues dragging the two boys away. Jerome and Bucky stares with awe... and fear.
"... Bucky... punch me in the face if I ever piss Vergil off..." Jerome gulped.
"... I was going to ask for the same favour," Bucky admitted.

The two tries to shake off their nervousness and tries to get back on track as they went to their office.

A/N - I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. See you in two weeks time again. Aqua out!