Tue 13th part 6 - Wildcard

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

Vergil enters the Japanese-styled and blue room as he sits down and sees Igor in the exact same spot as his dream.
"...I have a feeling you have something to do with this mess," Vergil pointed out.
"Why, correct dear guest," Igor replied, "Now, I have mentioned we will assist you in your journey, correct?"
"...Yes, you have," Vergil replied.
"Good, in that case," Igor said as he takes out his deck of cards again, "But first... I shall explain the special ability you obtained called 'the wildcard', which allows you to switch up personas,"
"...Wait... I can switch up... personas?"
"Why yes, you can," Igor said, "Like you can switch Masamune with Pixie, the new persona you have gathered,"
"...That's... very impressive,"

"It is, indeed," Agatha replied, "That is the benefit of signing our contract, thus this is wilt greatly help thou on thy journey,"
"I see... that will help me a lot," Vergil agreed.
"It would, indeed," Agatha said, "And that is wherefore our duty is to give thou the persona thou would to hast,"
"...Any persona I want?"
"At least, any personas at your current level or below at the moment," Igor told him, "And the personas we will give you require two sacrifices into one,"
"...Sacrifices...?"

"Those two sacrifices involved two personas at thy possession and we wilt fuse them into one," Agatha explained to him.
"Which is why it is important to have social links," Igor told him, which caught him off-guard.
"S-social... links...?" Vergil asked as one of his eyes twitches a bit out of annoyance.
"Yes, social links are the bonds you have with certain people," Igor explained, "Like the Justice arcana you just obtained, so in order to get a boost for any personas you're planning on getting, it would be very important to find a certain person to fit in one of the arcanas, understood?"

> I don't like being with humans
> ...Fine...

"...Fine..." Vergil reluctantly agreed. 
"Very good, now you are only limited to seven personas at a time," Igor told him, "But, you will be able to gain more storage as you progress, okay?"
"...I understand..."

"Good, now farewell," Igor said.
"This way, dear guest," Agatha said as Vergil stands up and follows Agatha to the exit.

A/N - I hope you enjoy this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my ninja clan. See you next Tuesday. Kuno out!