Mon 13th part 16 - Restaurant

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

The trio (and Bucky) eating in a red coloured Japanese restaurant where Vergil is busy eating his sushi while the two are having a conversation.
"By the way Jerome," Dante said, "How's your family?"

Jerome drops his chopsticks and his eyes become filled with unhappiness.
".... Fine..." Jerome lied to him, not wanting to tell him, which Vergil caught, but didn't say anything.
"Cool!" Dante said cheerfully while struggling to eat his ramen, "You know what... fuck it!"

Then, Dante literally stuffs his face in the ramen and starts eating like a hungry shark, which Jerome is giving the 'What the fuck, dude?!' expression while Vergil glaring at him. Soon, Dante finished his ramen and sighs of relief.
"Ahhh... much better!"
"... Seriously dude?" Jerome groaned.
"What? I was hungry and I was getting annoyed by using the chopsticks!" Dante complained, making Vergil sighs as if he just gave up on life. "Seriously?!"
"... Yes, seriously!" Vergil replied in a dark tone.

"... You're very strict to your brother..." Bucky pointed out quietly while hiding in Vergil's bag.
"When your brother is an immature idiot, you HAVE to be strict!" Vergil whispered back to Bucky.
"You're a meanie!" Dante told him off.
"And you're a man-child! We're even," Vergil said as he takes a bite out of his sushi, making Dante pouts and crosses his arms.
"... Geez..." Jerome said while eating his ramen.
"By the way, how's Lucy doing?" Dante asked, "Is she single and hot now?"

Suddenly, Jerome grabs him by the head and hits the bowl.
"... Shut... up!" Jerome told him off while he stands up, clearly upset and runs off the restaurant.
"... Oww..." Dante groaned in pain.
"JEROME!" Vergil called out in shock as he grabs his bag and runs after Jerome.

A/N - Another cliffhanger and the next part will be a special surprise. Also, I changing the schedule from Wednesday to Tuesday, starting next week. So, you will have that surprise a little sooner than normal. I hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you did, leave a comment and have a nice day, my ninja clan. See you on Tuesday. Kuno out!