Mon 20th Part 3 - Arguement

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay... now enjoy my guild.

Outside of Cara's castle, Vergil throws Jerome into the sand as Bucky and the half-demon gets out of the portal.
"Do you really have to resort to kidnapping after school?" Bucky asked.

"Well, I highly doubt Jerome would listen to reason, especially from me," Vergil told him.

"You have a good point there..." Bucky agreed reluctantly, "Its your fault he become so aggressive, so you should apologise to him!"

"I would do not such thing," Vergil refused, "I will do something else!"

"... I don't like where this is going..." Bucky muttered.

Vergil kicks his stomach, forcing the brunette to wake up and glare at him.
"You... I... you traitor!" Jerome screamed at him.

> Just shut up for a moment
> Be an ass and bitch-slap him

Vergil walks up to him and quickly slaps him across the face, leaving a large red handprint on his left cheek. Jerome is rendered speechless and look at him.
"Stop behaving like a child, Jerome!" Vergil yelled at him, "Seriously, you're becoming worse then even Dante and that is saying a lot about you!"

"Shut up..."

"No, you shut up!" Vergil told him off, "This whole mess is your fault and I highly doubt you truly have a change of heart! I am not going to baby you anymore, so how about you stop throwing a tantrum and act like an adult for once in your fucking life!"

"You don't know what I fucking been through!"

"No, YOU don't know what I been through!" Vergil told him, "I bet I been through much worse then you ever will! Might controls everything, Jerome... until you start learning how to control your anger, then you can get murdered for all I care, considering you're too weak to do anything by yourself."

Jerome's face starts to boil red, grits his teeth and grips his fist as he suddenly punches Vergil's face. Sadly, Vergil doesn't have his demonic reflexes, so he wasn't able to dodge the punch fast enough. He falls to the ground and Jerome pins him to the ground as he start punching his face multiple times.
"Don't fucking act your life is shit, you ungrateful, stupid, spoiled brat!" Jerome shouted at him as he starts crying, "At least your parents loved you and stayed together to raise you, and your brother! At least you still had a family who cares about you even after your parents' deaths! The moment you left my life, everything turns into hell!"

"That was when... Lucy was revealed to be your half-sister..." Vergil remembered.

"Yes... you want to know what happened after that...?" Jerome said, "My own father becomes an deadbeat manwhore who rather fuck some sluts then raising me, my own alcoholic-addicted mother beats the hell out of me because of my own resemblance to my father, Lucy and I can't get along anymore ever since my parents' divorce. It's all her fucking fault! If the daughter of that slut have never existed, or better yet, if that slut never existed, my life wouldn't have been a miserable pile of mess!"

"Are you seriously going to blame Lucy for your own problems!?" Vergil asked harshly, "Just because you have personal problems doesn't give you an excuse to lash out on others!"

"Shut up! You don't know what the fuck I been through," Jerome shouted at him, where, for a brief moment, his eyes glows red.

"Wha... what the...?" Vergil thought.

"You don't know its like being hated for just existing! You don't know what it's like being between a messy and fucked up divorce where your own parents are at each others' throats! You don't know what it's like seeing your own perfect life to suddenly crumpled because of a slut and my father decide to fuck, and ended up having that baby for adoption!" Jerome yelled at him, "So don't pretend like you understand my pain! If you're not going to help me, then I'm going out... by my fucking self!"

Jerome gets up and rushes out to the pyramid, where Vergil stands up and takes out his sword as he looks at Bucky.
"Did you see...?"

"Yes... I saw it too..." Bucky admitted, "It's not your imagination... if I have to take a wild guess... his persona is going out of control..."

> What happens if he lose control?
> Out of control...?
> Personas can lose control?

"Personas can lose control?" Vergil asked. Bucky nods. "How do you know that?"

"... I don't know..." Bucky admitted, "But I do know one thing; personas are apart of us and if we lose control of our emotions, then we lose control of our personas, considering they used to be shadows and all,"

"... That makes sense," Vergil understood, "In which case... we have to stop Jerome before it gets worse,"

"I agreed," Bucky nodded, "Now let's go!"

Vergil and Bucky run to the pyramid to stop Jerome before he loses control.

A/N - The whole 'losing control of your persona' is inspired by Shinjiro's situation from Persona 3 where his persona lost control, except I make it a little different such as extreme anger, fear, suicidal or more. How will this affect the story? Not exactly the story, more like affect our main cast. I will explain more as the story goes on.

Some bits were suggested by someone I worked with while I add a bit of my own, of course.

I hope you guys enjoyed it and if you did, leave a comment and have a good day, my guild. Aqua out!