Sun 12th April part 1 - Preparation

I do not own Devil May Cry and Persona, only the OCs that will appear in this story and the concept were inspired by 'Lesson Time: Never follow your teacher home' in 'Vergil's one-shots' by ZerlinaQuinn. So, I hope this turns out okay...now enjoy, my ninja clan.

Vergil opens his eyes in shock and quickly sits up in his bed as he is breathing heavily and once he calms down, he sighs and puts his hand on his forehead, trying to process what's his dream about.
"What...what on earth was that?" Vergil asks as he hears an annoying sound coming from his phone, "I really need to change that alarm sound..."

Vergil sighs as he gets up from his bed and switches off the alarm on his phone. He went to the closet and throws in a pile of clothes onto his bed. He grabs a white towel and throws it on the desk, then he takes off all of his clothes and grabs a towel to cover up his private part.

As he walks out of his room and saw his brother sitting on the couch with his legs on the table and only wearing brown trousers and white socks. Dante is eating a piece of pizza and watching some TV as he is laying back and turns his head to see his older twin as he takes another bite.
"So...you going?" Dante asked with his mouth full, which didn't bother Vergil at all since he is used to it by now after staying with his brother for four years.
"Yes, I am..." Vergil answered before leaving the bathroom and locks the door.

He slides into the shower and discards his towel. He turns on the shower knob and starts washing while thinking about that dream he has...

(Flashback)

"The coming year will be a turning point in your destiny...If this catastrophe is not stopped and the development does not take place, all will be lost forever."

(Flashback ends)

"A catastrophe huh?" Vergil asked himself, "Is he referring to the random killings that are happening around Creko city? That's the only thing I could think of as a catastrophe, and what does he mean by development? Does he mean change myself, for what? I am perfectly fine with who I am! ...Why do I feel a bit offended now that I think about it?"

Vergil shakes his head, turns off the shower's knob and starts drying himself with the towel. Once he's done, he puts it around his waist and walks back to his bedroom, where he grabs a pair of blue boxers, puts on a white dress shirt that looks pretty tight on his muscles and abs. He sits down to grab some short white socks and puts on some navy blue trousers as well as putting on a brown belt with a silver buckle.

He gets up and grabs a blue tie with black stripes as he puts it around his neck. He grabs a navy blue blazer which... surprisingly hides his muscles very well as he looks in the mirror and takes a deep breath as he gets out of his bedroom and noticed the pizza box. He looks at his brother, who is too busy watching the TV. He looks at the pizza box, but shakes his head, knowing full well it's not worth the risk, so he decides to go the bathroom and starts brushing his teeth.

Once he's done, he got out of the bathroom, he grabs the suitcase next to the couch and reaches towards the door.
"Yo bro!" Dante called out as he turned his head towards Vergil, who did the same thing, "Are you going to tell them that you're a half-demon or...?"
"No, I'm not," Vergil told him, "it would make my life easier if they don't know that I'm half-demon to avoid people discriminate me, as well as getting a job much easier because, let's be honest, no sane person would hire a demon to work for them, even if they're only half."
"...Good point," Dante agreed as Vergil turns his head away from him and left the apartment.

He walks down to another apartment and knocks on the door, revealing to be Lady and Trish.
"Let me guess, you want to make sure Dante doesn't do anything stupid, right?" Lady guessed with a smirk on her face, which Vergil nodded.
"Don't worry, we make sure Dante doesn't get into any trouble," Trish ensured him.
"Good, now excuse me," Vergil said as he walks away, "I have a train to catch..."

A/N - I know the story is going very slow, but that's the format of every Persona game; it starts out slow until the crazy part happens, after all it is a slice of life/action-adventure story, so it will quite a while until it gets to the good part. I hope you enjoy this part and if you do, leave a comment below on the section and have a nice day, my ninja clan. Kuno out!