Even though we've been living here for awhile now, we haven't spent time with them because we've been busy finishing our house.

I parked the car on their driveway and saw Mike's car already there. I think we were the only one's left. "We're here baby." I told Kellin and hopped out of the car going to open his door.

"Thank you." He smiled at my gesture. "Let's go inside." I took his hand and lead us to the front door. I rang the bell and waited for them to open but they didn't.

"They're probably on the backyard." I said to Kellin. I took out my keys and opened the door myself letting us in to the house.

"Is it okay for us to just let us in?" Kellin asked once we were inside the house. "Yeah. Don't worry." I said and lead us to the backyard where I saw all of them chatting together. "We're late Vic." Kellin stated next to me with a sigh.

"I know. But its okay they won't be mad. Besides you know I wanted to stay at home. We could have found something to do." I said and looked at him to see if he knew what I meant.

He blushed making me smirk. He obviously knew. "Vic stop it! We'll have more time for it later." Kellin whispered-yelled and punched my arm playfully.

"Oh I'm looking forward." I winked at him, and just as we stepped foot outside my mom turned and saw us walking towards them.

"You're here! I'm glad to see you both again." She told us and gave us both a hug. "It's good to see you again Viv." Kellin said while hugging her.

I love the way my parents treat Kellin as another son of them. We were greeted by my dad and the guys, whom also came here with their girlfriends.

"How's everything going boys?" My dad asked. "Everything's good. We have finally our house finished with all the decorations and stuff and everything is really good. We're good." I said.

We took our time with the whole decoration stuff mostly because Kellin wanted everything to be perfect. And truth be told our house is fucking amazing.

"I'm glad. It took you guys long enough to get finally settled." My dad said making both, Kellin and I laugh.

We spent most of the day with my parents and everyone there. I watched how Kellin enjoyed talking to them and that makes me feel really happy.

He's comfortable here and also that gives me the guarantee we'll live perfectly fine here.

We went home pretty late. I'm glad Kellin made me go because I spent a perfect day with my love and my family all together.

-

The next morning I woke up to the smell of pancakes and I noticed Kellin wasn't next to me. I walked down stairs and to the kitchen to found him there making breakfast.

I quietly walked and wrapped my arms around his waist surprising him a little.

"Good morning beautiful." I said and pecked his cheek. "Good morning to you too." He turned to face me and pecked my lips.

"Breakfast's ready." He said smiling and turned to hand me one of the plates. "It looks delicious babe." I told him and went to sit with him.

"Babe, I talked with Jesse earlier and I need to make a quick trip to Michigan. There's a meeting with the band." Kellin said while eating.

"How long you'll be gone?" I asked him. "Um just a couple of days, a week maybe." He said.

Even though being a whole week without him sucks, I think it came in a perfect time because I could really use the time to plan out the dinner I want to make for our anniversary. "Okay. When are you leaving?"