Chapter 35

Kellin's POV

"Are you kidding me?"

"No."

"Jesse are you seriously leaving the band? Dude, what the hell?" I asked. Remember the problem Jack was talking about? Yeah, well this is the fucking problem. Jesse wants to leave the band. He already told our management and they seem to understand and they're fine with it.

Me and the guys on the other hand, we aren't that happy about it all. How the hell are we supposed to be okay with this? He's been with us for quite some time now and we, well I thought he was happy being in the band. He's one of my best friends for fucks sake. But apparently, he isn't feeling it anymore, and he hasn't said shit about anything of this.

"Can you at least tell us why you're doing this? You haven't said a word to any of us, just our management and that's the least you can do." Gabe said.

"Gabe's right. We deserve to know, Jesse." I said. Jack and Justin nodding in agreement. If he wants to leave, well that's fine, I guess. But we do have the right to know the reason he's doing this so suddenly.

"I'm sorry guys, I just, I don't feel like this is what I want to do anymore. I mean, I love being a musician, this is what I am, but I think it's time for me to move on to something different. I don't feel as passionate and committed to Sleeping With Sirens as I was before. I love you guys, you're my friends and this has nothing to do with any of you. This is something I need to do, I just really need a change in my life."

Okay, that doesn't sound so bad. But, I guess I'm kind of hurt. He's my best friend and he never told me any of this. He keep it all to himself and act on it on his own. That hurts.

"Well, if this is what you want, then go ahead." I said.

"This is what I want Kell. I'm already out of the band, and I'm going to move out of the house as well. I have my stuff all packed." He said.

"Shit Jesse, it seems like you've been planning to do this for awhile." Justin said.

"I kind of have been. I'm moving in with Ashley." Jesse shrugged. He thinks it's no big deal. I can't believe he's been planning on moving in with his girlfriend. What kind of friendship we had? I never kept things like this from him, but I guess he thought about our friendship differently.

"That's sick." I said. The sarcasm was evident but he didn't notice.

"Yeah, well I better get going. I still have some things to do. See you guys later." He said. He stood up from the couch and headed to the front door. Leaving me and the rest of the guys, are just sitting here trying to process everything that just happened.

"What are we going to do? Is this it?" Justin asked. I tuned my head to see him looking directly at me.

"What? Of course not. We need to find a new guitarist. This is not the end of Sleeping With Sirens. If Jesse wants to go then fine. He can go, but that doesn't mean we're going to quit. We can do this with or without him."

"Kellin's right. Hell, we have had to find new members before, we can do this shit again." Gabe said. I nodded.

"Yeah. No way this is the end of us." Jack said.

"Cheer up guys! We're going to be fine." I said standing up.

"Where you're going?" Justin asked raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to call Vic. I'll be in my room." They all groaned but didn't say anything. I just got here yesterday and much to they disdain, me and Vic text and call each other a lot.