Chapter 36

Kellin's POV

"So what's his name again?" Justin asked. We were currently waiting at the airport for Nick's arrival.

Vic asked Nick if he wanted to play with us now that he wasn't playing with any band and he said it sounded good, so he wanted to come and meet us and see how we get along and stuff, and here we are.

"Nick. He should be here at any moment now." I said checking the time on my watch.

"Have you met him before?" He asked.

"Not really." I shake my head. "Vic has told me about him couple times before, but I haven't actually met him until now."

"How he'll know who are you then?

"Vic showed him a picture of me and I also saw a picture of him." I said.

"Do you think he'll stay in the band?"

"I don't know but I sure hope so. I've been here for over a week but man I want to go home." I sighed. Surprisingly I don't only miss Vic. I actually miss my house, Alysha and just being in San Diego. I've been living there for over two years now so I think it's only natural to miss it there. Its home.

"Wow man. It's been only a week and you're already home sick? You never felt that way when you were here."

"Well I don't live in Michigan anymore Justin."

"Oh yeah, bu-."

"He's here." I nudged Justin with my arm and motioned to a man who was walking his way towards me.

"Hey there, you're Kellin right?" He said.

"That's right. And you're Nick?" I asked handing my hand to shake his.

"The one and only." He said shaking my hand back. It's not hard to figure he's related to Vic. He's charming and his attitude is very similar to the Fuentes', I like it.

"This is Justin." I said pointing to Justin who was standing next to me.

"Hey, nice to meet you man." Justin said doing a handshake as well.

"You too." Nick said.

"Well, let's get going. Gabe and Jack are waiting for us at the house."

"Okay, let's go."

We made our way to Justin's car and to the SWS house. On the way back home, we chatted with Nick about his previous bands and all in all we get to know him a little. Turns out he lives in San Diego with his girlfriend Jenna, and I honestly believe Nick's a great dude. I can see him getting along with everyone just fine and hopefully he'll join the band.

-

As the days went by, Nick and the guys got along pretty good. We've been talking about band stuff and our personal lives just a little to know about each other more and I think they all are very comfortable around him. I honestly thought there would be some awkward moments because none of us actually knew him before, but surprisingly there was nothing but awkwardness.

We discussed with Nick stuff about our band and even what happened with Jesse and he seemed to understand everything perfectly. He likes our band and he said he's cool with joining the band. To say that made me happy would be a major understatement.

We brought Nick with our manager at the label short after we all made the decision to get him in the band officially. Everything went good there as well, and I'm more than pleased to say Nick's a part of Sleeping With Sirens now.