Chapter 7

Kellin's POV

Vic and I were lying on the blanket right now. I have my head on his chest and he has his strong arms around my waist.

We're still in the lake and after he asked me to be his boyfriend and yeah some kisses here and there, because you can't exactly blame me for have the pleasure to kiss someone as perfect as Vic, and now he's my boyfriend! I can kiss him whenever I want to.

Anyway, we ate some strawberries and decided we wanted to just lay here.

My boyfriend. MINE. Vic's mine! I can't believe this is actually happening. What I'm feeling right now is the most amazing feeling I ever felt. I'm happy.

And I mean really happy! I never thought I would be like this with Vic, and definitely I never thought he could ever love me back.

My thoughts were interrupted by a small shiver. Now that I think about it, it's kind of cold here, and it seems Vic felt that too.

"Are you cold?" He asked me holding me closer to him, nor that I was complaining. I love the way Vic holds me, it makes me feel safe.

"Kind of. Are you?" I asked.

"A little. I think we should go back to the venue."

"But Vic, I don't want to go back. I want to stay like this forever." I whined wrapping my arms around him tighter.

I don't want to go back to the buses, I'm pretty sure the guys are waiting to interrogate me. Wait... The guys. Should I tell them? What if Vic doesn't want to? I really need to ask him about it.

"But we can't. It's getting colder and I don't want you to catch a cold, so we better go back." I don't want to get sick either so I guess we do need to go back. I sighed. "Fine."

Vic and I cleaned up the beautiful picnic he did for me and headed back to the car. He opened the door for me and then he got in the driver seat starting the car.

We were driving in silence. A comfortable one, just enjoying each other's company, but I need to ask him if we should tell our bands we're together or not.

"Um Vic, I was wondering... Do you want to tell the guys we're together?"

"If you want to, I'm okay telling them. Besides my band already knew I was going to ask you out tonight. Even Mike helped me with the picnic." He said calmly. They knew? At least they're okay with us being together. Thank god.

"Yeah, I think we should tell them. Also my band did know I was coming on a date with you so I'm sure they would want to know everything." I said. I'm glad Vic didn't wanted to keep it a secret from them, I know it wouldn't have take much time for them finding out.

"Okay. We'll tell them when we get there." He said turning to give me a small smile before he turned back to focus on the road.

I was enjoying the drive until one thought popped into my mind. "Vic what we gonna do about the fans?"

Would they be okay with us being together? I know there are some Kellic shippers but still. Nobody besides our families and friends knows about us being gay. Would they hate us?

"I think we should wait with the fans. We will find the right moment to tell them." He said.

"Do you think they'll hate us?" I said.

Suddenly the car stopped and I saw we were already back at the venue. Vic turned to face me and grabbed my hand and intertwined our fingers.

"If they are our true fans I'm sure they will support us. There's always going to be hate though, but if we're together we can get over it." He's right. All we need to do is stay together.