Chapter 22

Kellin's POV

Alysha and I have been hanging out a lot lately. She's quickly becoming my best girl friend and well, truth is I love spending time with her.

I was currently at her apartment waiting for her to be ready. We were going to the mall. I'm not really sure what for but oh well it is better that stay all day here or at my house doing basically nothing.

"Lysha are you done yet?" I asked loud enough for her to hear me.

"I said I'm coming!" She yelled from her room. Man girls do take their time getting ready. I don't understand why she needs to be all dolled up. I mean we're just going to the mall.

"There. I'm ready." I turned to see her and saw she put on a pair of blue ripped skinny jeans along with a ripped purple and white flannel open and a white tank top underneath.

She had a shinny necklace around her neck, purple snapback and black heels. Did she really take that long to dress on this?

"You took all that time to dress like this? Gosh Lysha you look great but it really took you long enough." She rolled her eyes at me.

"Being a girl isn't easy Kell. Stop complaining. I didn't just dressed up you know? I also did my hair and my makeup." Now it was my turn to roll my eyes.

Maybe I don't understand everything a girl needs to do to get ready and I'm extremely grateful for it but I still think she took really long.

"Okay, okay, I get it and you do really look great hun, but can we go now? I'm getting really bored." I said. "Yes Kellin we can go know." She said and went for her purse and keys.

I stood up and follow her to the front door. Yes we're finally going outside.

-

How is it girls love shopping? I mean, yeah its cool and stuff but also its fucking tiring! How the hell they handle it? I have no idea.

We've been here for I don't even know how long and I'm exhausted. We've been in lots of stores. I recently found Alysha and I have some favorite ones in common.

We're currently at the food court because I'm so hungry and because I told Alysha I wanted to sit for a bit.

"So how's your relationship with Vic going?" Alysha asked me. "Amazing. Never been happier." I said smiling. I really can't help to smile when I'm talking or even thinking about him.

"Aw. Look at that happy smile on that little face of yours." She said making me blush. "Aw Kell you're blushing!"

Oh my god. She needs to stop before I look like a tomato. "Alyshaaaa stop it." I whined covering my face with my hands.

"Okay okay." She laughed and raised her hands up in defense. "Seriously though. I'm glad you and Vic are doing okay. We didn't have the chance to spend time before now but I've always knew Vic was in love with you." She said taking a sip of her drink.

She always knew? Okay now it's time for my curious self to show up.

"How come you always knew?" I asked her. "Well, when I started dating Mike he used to bring me to the PTV house quite frequently to be honest and I started socializing with the guys. With the time passed Vic and I became quite close and we have this brother/sister kind of relationship. He told me once he was in love. I already knew he was gay and I was cool with it. I also knew all along he was in love with you." She explained.

Well I guess it wasn't hard for her and Vic to become close. I mean, that's exactly what happened with me.

"How did you found out?" I asked her curiously.