Chapter 12

Kellin's POV

Tonight is one of the scariest nights of my life. We're in San Diego and Vic wants me to go with him and Mike to have dinner with his parents.

Vic also wants to tell them about our relationship and about our plans of moving in together after tour is over and guess what? I'm so fucking scared!

What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? God why can't we skip the whole "telling our parents" thing? It'd be easier.

After Vic told me about tonight's plans, Mike came to talk to me, I guess it was pretty obvious I was scared for this dinner, and he told me I don't have anything to worry about because they know who I am and they love me.

Yes, I've meet them before and they both are adorable but when that happened I wasn't dating their son, so I'm not sure how they'll take the news.

Hopefully everything goes fine. If not, I don't know what the hell I'm going to do.

Right now I'm getting ready to go, the dinner will be after Pierce The Veil's show.

We did our show first as usual and that gave me time to shower and be ready on time.

Vic told me to dress casual so I decided on black skinny jeans, a gray Anthem Made shirt and my black TOMs. I look pretty good if I say so myself.

"Kell, are you almost done?" Jack asked banging on the bathroom door. These guys can be really annoying when they want to be.

"Yes ,Jack. I'll be out in a minute!" With one more look at myself I got out of the bathroom to see Jack sitting on one couch of the bus.

"There. I'm done. You can go and use the bathroom now." I said to him sitting in the other couch.

He stood up and went to the bathroom leaving me there. God, I'm really nervous.

"So, you guys are going to tell Vic parents about the moving in thing?" Justin asked out of nowhere scaring the shit out of me. Why is it always me?

"Fucking hell Justin, you scared me!" I said.

"Sorry. So, you guys are telling them or not?" Hmmm, nosey.

Vic and I already told the guys about our decision of moving in together and they all are cool with it.

"Yeah, I think so." I said sighing.

"You're nervous, aren't you?" No shit Sherlock. I let out another sigh and nodded.

"Dude. Chill. There's no need to be nervous. I'm sure everything will be alright." He said giving me a pat on the shoulder.

I was about to say something when I heard a knock on the door.

"Romeo is here." Justin said winking at me making me blush. I rolled my eyes and stood up to answer the door. And sure as hell it was Vic. Who let me tell you, was hot as fuck.

"Ready to go, babe?" I gave him one smile and nodded.

"I'll see you guys later." I say to Justin and walked out of the bus.

Vic and I went to where his car was and Mike was already there waiting for us.

"Hey Mike." I greeted him as I hopped to the passenger seat. He was on the backseat.

"Hey Kellin. You ready?" He asked with a smile.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I said trying to hide my nervousness.

He nodded at me and Vic started the car heading to his parents house.

Well here goes nothing.