Chapter 30

Kellin's POV

"Babe we should do something today." Vic said.

"Like what? I don't know about you, but I don't feel like doing anything." I said.

We were currently lying in bed. It's early in the morning and we just woke up actually. Today's Saturday and that means we can lazy around all day. Not that we go outside that much, but still.

"Babe we usually stay at home the weekends. Let's go out today. It's a beautiful day."

"How do you know it's a beautiful day if you haven't got out of bed yet?" I chuckled.

"I just do. But c'mon, what do you say?" Vic said.

I don't know why he wants to go out today. I mean, we can always watch movies or do something here. Why do we have to go out somewhere?

"What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Let's go on a picnic. We haven't had one in awhile and I just feel up to it."

"A picnic? Why do you want to go on a picnic? Babe, can't we just stay here all day? We can cuddle and watch movies or something." I said.

I don't really have the energy to move and do something. I'm a lazy little shit and I just want to stay in bed. I kind of like the idea of the picnic though, they're nice and Vic's are always amazing.

"Oh my god babe! I just had the best idea ever!" I squealed and sat up in bed with a big smile on my face. Vic's face though, only shows nothing more than confusion.

"And what's that?"

"Let's have a picnic here! In our beautiful bedroom!" I said. It's a pretty good idea. I mean, Vic wants to have a picnic today and I want to stay home so why not have the picnic in our bedroom? We both will got what we want that way.

While I had a smile on my face, Vic's was another story. He was just staring at me obviously expecting me to say it was all a joke. Oh c'mon it doesn't sound that bad. Who says picnics are only mean to be in the outside?

"You're joking right?" He asked.

"Why would I be? I'm serious Vic. We can have a cute little picnic here."

"Kellin, we can't have a picnic in here. Picnics are meant to be outside. Like in the park for example." He sat up a little resting his back in the headboard.

"But Vic!" I whined. "I don't really want to go out today. I'm tired." I pouted trying my best to make him oblige to my wishes which was a complete fail because he just mocked my pout pulling me towards him.

"C'mon babe. We could have a great time. When was the last time we went on a date? Or even just for a walk? We've become pretty boring lately and I don't like it."

That was true. With the amount of work we both have had we did became a pretty boring couple. I mean, not entirely but we haven't been doing the stuff we usually do.

Like, I sometimes work out a bit and I haven't done any of it lately, neither has Vic. We haven't had a home made meal and we just lazy around pretty much all day. Oh god, what are we doing with our lives?

"So what do you say?" Vic said. He pulled me to his lap and was giving little kisses to my shoulder. I turned to face him and he just looked right back at me with those beautiful eyes of him. I sighed. God dammit Vic! Why you have to be so cute?

"Fine. We can go out today and have a little picnic."

"You are the best!" He said and grabbed my face to kiss my lips. "Now, let's go get ready!" Vic said when he pulled apart. I smiled at his enthusiasm and just nodded.