Chapter 10

Kellin's POV

I was still in my bunk crying my eyes out when someone knocked at the door.

It can't be the guys back. They would get in without knocking. I hopped out of my bunk and headed to the front to open the door for whoever was there.

I opened the door to see Vic standing there with Mike behind him. "Kellin I-" I didn't let him talk. I closed the door straight away.

"Kellin, please I know you saw me back there. Please let me explain what happened!" Vic was yelling from outside.

"I don't care what you have to say Vic. I don't want to hear you. Just leave me alone!" I yelled back. I can't believe he has the nerve to come here after what he did.

"Kellin you know I can't do that. I need you to hear what I have to say. I can explain everything! Just please let me in! Please Kellin!" His voice was pleading but I don't care. I don't want to see him. I don't want to hear his lies.

"I don't care Vic! I want you to leave me alone!" I yelled back and went back to my bunk.

This is killing me. I want to run back to his arms but I don't want to be his joke anymore.

It went like that for I don't know how long. He didn't stop begging me to let him in, but I didn't budge. I really don't want to see him, it'll just make it worse.

In the end I guess he got tired of not having any answer from me and left. Leaving me to cry myself to sleep.

-

"Kellin get the fuck out of bed! We have sound check!" I woke up to Justin yelling at me. I feel like shit and probably look like it.

I don't want to get up. I don't want anyone to see me like this. They are going to ask what happened and I don't want to tell them.

"Kellin, we're leaving and you better be there in five minutes if you don't want me to come back here for you!" Justin yelled again and I heard the door close.

Good. I just need some minutes to make myself look presentable at least. I hopped out of my bunk, grabbed some clean clothes and went to the bathroom.

I did look like shit. I was staring at my reflection in the mirror. I have bloodshot eyes from all the crying and a killer headache.

I sighed and washed my face. I changed into the clothes I brought with me and with one last look over myself I walked out of the bathroom.

Okay Kellin. Just act like your normal self in front of them. You can be miserable all you want when you're alone. I thought to myself walking out of my bus.

As I stepped foot out of the bus I regretted instantly. Just my luck, Vic was there waiting for me.

"Kellin, I know you're mad at me but please let me explain what happened last night." He pleaded again. I could see his eyes were bloodshot and he looked tired. Was he crying? Ugh drop it Kellin he's a liar.

"Save it Vic. I don't want to hear it." I said and went to walk past him, but he stopped me.

"Please Kellin. Please hear me out." His voice was desperate now. I know I will regret this but one part of me wants to hear what he has to say.

"Fine. Talk." I said sounding a bit harsh.

"Kellin last night I know you saw me kissing that girl. But I swear to god I didn't know it was a girl. I thought it was you because it was dark and her hair looked just like yours. I pulled away to see it wasn't you but a girl. She was also shocked when she saw me because she thought I was her boyfriend. Kellin I swear I didn't kiss her. In fact she was the one who kissed me. Please Kellin you have to believe me. I'm telling you the truth." He said.