Chapter 50 - A drunk night

Comenzar desde el principio

Jungkook burps as he giggles once again and says,

"Me? I'm…."

A long pause were there as he says again,

"I came to the city. But I don't remember why exactly."

"Jungkook, please go home. It's raining heavily outside." Taehyung says as he eyeing the environment outside.

"How can I go home? I need to see you and….and….where is my car?"

Jungkook says and Taehyung understand that the Alpha is too much drunk to even walk himself. 

He clutches his hair in hasitation as he says, "Okay, Jungkook? Just tell me where are you? I'm coming to pick you up."

"I'm…...wishing. At the fountain."

Jungkook happily cheered. 

Taehyung frowns deeper as he starts thinking while walking outside towards his car in hurry, "'Wishing fountain' in Seoul?"

_____________________________

Taehyung is in hurry. He is literally panicking inside because of the video Jungkook sent him a minute ago where the Alpha is standing right in the middle of a fountain which is located in the middle of the city, 30 minutes far from Jimin's bar.

Though he is thankful also, because of that video, he could spot where the Alpha is right now.

Taehyung looks at his phone screen where Jungkook is singing loudly in his drunk voice,

"I want to see youuuuu. Tae, where are youuuuuu?"

In any other situation, Taehyung would laugh watching the head Alpha throwing a coin backwards like he is making a wish here in some random fountain as if it's a wishing fountain. 

The omega never saw him in such state. Jungkook is acting like a total kid in his drunk state but now Taehyung is tensed because the Alpha is a head of a renowned pack and is going to be engaged with someone in a week.

If someone would see him like this, screaming and ranting like a teenager standing in the middle of a fountain, Jungkook's reputation can be hurt. Taehyung is mentally thanking Moon Goddess for the heavy rain. 

"Shit, shit, shit. What are you doing, Jungkook?" Taehyung says while speeding up and driving fast to the location Jungkook is at. He is praying that the Alpha won't move from there. 

Taehyung reaches the place in just 10 minutes. Thanks to the heavy rain that he found the whole road empty so he could drove fast.

But as soon as he steps out of the car, he saw Jungkook talking with a police officer. The omega decides to observe the situation first before jumping into it. 

"Oh, fuck!" Jungkook exclaims as he looks at the fountain water and starts finding something in the water under the heavy rain. Suddenly he felt a grip from behind and looks at the direction.

A police officer who is an Alpha also, is holding his arms and dragging him out of the fountain. 

"Sir, my ring. My ring is in the fountain." Jungkook bleats out loudely as he practically throws his hands here and there like a stubborn kid.

Taehyung rolls his eyes seeing Jungkook like that.

What are you doing?

He murmurs under his breath when he hears the police officer asking him, "How did your ring drop in the fountain?"