Nervous!

Normal P.O.V

Klein: You're what?

Kirito: Y-You heard me!!

The boy ran a hand through his dark black locks as he heaved a huge sigh. Agil and Klein were both bewildered as they stared at Kirito looking like he was about to flip out.

Agil: Woah.. woah calm down.

Kirito: Calm down?! I'm getting married to the most perfect girl and you're telling me to calm down?!

He nearly yelled clenching his fist in his hair. The two groomsmen finally caught there senses and realized what was going on. Kirito was just.. nervous. Like any other person would be on their wedding day. It was just so surprising because he was always the one to be collected and self assured.

Klein chuckled while walking over to the flustered groom. His arm hung over Kirito's shoulders as he leaned lazily on his best friend making Kirito extremely confused and still anxious.

Klein: The perfect boy finally cracked, eh?

Kirito: Wha-

Before the swordsman could speak another word, Klein cut him off with his usual smirk.

Klein: I don't blame you for being so.. ballistic, but you have to chill. Asuna's gonna be there being all beautiful and ready to be yours-

Kirito: She's already mine.

He deadpanned as Klein rolled his eyes. Kirito looked at him with a 'what' expression.

Klein: -I was gonna say yours forever, but, sure, she's already yours. Anyway, I was just sayin, you can be anxious 'cause it's normal and all. Just don't start doubting nothin, got it?

It was the first time that day where Kirito felt a sudden relief pass though him. His lips tugged into a genuine smile.

Kirito: Thanks, Klein. Really.

Klein: I mean, what's the point in being the best man when I can't do nothing to help the groom himself?

Klein said before playfully punching the timid groom on his shoulder with his other hand.

???: Oh, you're Agil! Nice to meet you; um, where is Kirito anyway?

Kirito and Klein turned their heads over to see Agil opening the door for someone. Kirito immediately recognized him and spoke up happily.

Kirito: Kouichirou!

Kouichirou: Huh? Oh yo!

Asuna's brother greeted as Agil closed the door behind him. Klein stepped aside to see Kouichirou saunter over to his future brother-in-law. Kirito was brought into a friendly hug.

Kouichirou: It's crazy to think that you're marrying my sister today!

Kirito nodded in agreement nervously as he pulled away from the embrace.

Kouichirou: I'm so excited~! My little sissy's going to be so pwetty!

The black haired groom's thoughts wandered over to Asuna. He couldn't help but think of how beautiful she was going to look. He missed her so much even if it was only yesterday he saw her before. Kirito blushed slightly, now having a wanting to see Asuna more than ever.

Kouichirou: Kirito? Um, Kirito? Spacing out much?

Kirito: Wha-? Oh, sorry!

He quickly responded as his face reddened quite furiously. Klein snickered leaving Agil shaking his head with a small chuckle. The young groom couldn't help it.. he loved his Asuna way too much.

~
Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: I look.. different..

Liz: You mean beautiful, right?

I looked at my reflected complexion in the mirror absolutely stunned. My lips were plumped and red with a hint of gloss, my cheekbones and the tip of my nose were shined slightly creating an appealing look, my cheeks were colored with a darker shade of red, and blurred contour marks were shown to have my face more in depth. I didn't want to admit it out loud, but.. I truly felt beautiful.

Silica: D-Do you not like it? I can redo it if you want-

Asuna: N-No, no! I love it!

I hurriedly replied with a kind smile. The pigtailed girl smiled back at me with a proud look. I glanced up to see Leafa still working out the details with my long hair. I hadn't realized how long it had gotten.

Liz: So what type of desserts are going to be at the after party exactly?

I snapped from my thoughts to reply back to Liz. I was almost sure there was going to be chocolate and cake based off what I almost demanded of from mine and Kirito's wedding planner.

Asuna: Cake for sure. And chocolate sweets too! Plus, I'm pretty sure the planner also added yummy fruits in case.

Liz: Yum~ I cant help but feel so hungry right now!

I shook my head with a laugh when hearing a low growl come from Liz's stomach. She grumbled to herself before slouching again and mumbling under her breath.

Leafa: Alright! How's this?

Liz handed me the mirror, so I could check the finish look of my hair. I almost gasped when seeing the gorgeous design. Sure, it was similar to how I usually do it, but with it complimenting my make up, I looked almost like a whole new person.

Asuna: W-Wow!

Yuuki: You look like a goddess, Asuna!!

I turned my head over to Yuuki to see her staring at me with sparkles in her eyes. It made me giggle shyly.

Liz: Ya really do. Kirito's going to pass out from how irresistible you look.

I blushed in surprise while puffing out my cheeks over to Liz.

Asuna: D-Don't sa-say stuff l-like that!

Liz: I'm just being honest!

She teased back before sticking out her tongue at me. I stuck my tongue back at her until I couldn't suppress my giggles. Before going to get a sandwich of my own, I thanked Leafa and Silica for the job well done. Liz followed after me with a goofy look.

Liz: Did you make these?

Asuna: Yup! Why?

I could hear an evil chuckle escape her lips as she rubbed her hands together as if she were planning something.

Liz: I can't wait to brag about us having your sandwiches to Kirito. Muahaha..

I bumped my hip on hers to hopefully snap her from her evil thoughts. She just began to laugh along with me before snatching a sandwich for herself. We both watched the other girls get ready.