The Plan

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up the next morning looking at Kirito. His arms were wrapped around me and he held me close. Today was Monday and we had school, so we had to get up sooner or later. I really didn't want to get up though. I started twirling his hair while he slept peacefully. My memory was fuzzy, but I could remember bits and pieces. After a few minutes of trying to think I had seen Kirito's eyes open a little. His eyes made me remember everything and as soon as I did I smiled making my cheeks go warm.

Kirito: Good..morning...Asuna...

Asuna: Good morning sleepy head.

I felt Kirito tighten his grip on me as he pulled me closer.

Kirito: Go..back...to...sleeeeeep.

Asuna: I want to, but we have school today.

Kirito: ughhhh...

Kirito closed his eyes again. I playfully started poking his face, so he would stay awake.

Kirito: Asuna..I don't want to go to school...I want to stay with you.

I kissed his cheek and started to get up.

Asuna: I'll make you breakfast.

I turned to see Kirito's face and his eyes shot open.

Kirito: O-Ok!

He then sat up with me. We were facing eachother while sitting on the bed. He put his hand on my cheek and brought me closer.

Kirito: I love you.

His lips pressed on mine and I pressed back. While kissing I felt a small smile on my lips. I pulled back slowly and smirked.

Asuna: What'cha smiling about?

Kirito: Just thinking about how much I love you.

He smirked while I started to turn red.

Asuna: You're going to make us late!

Kirito: You kissed back!

I stuck my tongue out at him and then realized something. I guess Kirito saw my face because his face became confused.

Kirito: What's wrong?

Asuna: I-I don't h-have any c-clothes to wear for s-school.

Kirito started laughing like crazy.

Kirito: pffft hahahahaha hehehe hahaha!

Asuna: D-Don't laugh!

Kirito: Calm down you can just borrow my sister's clothes.

Asuna: O-Ok.

I got up to go to Suguha's room. I looked around and saw she wasn't there. I quickly picked out a white blouse with a red ribbon and a gray skirt. I ran back to Kirito's room and accidentally saw Kirito shirtless. He looked at me.

Kirito: You got the clothes?

Asuna: U-Uhhhh y-yea u-umm I-I y-yep!

Kirito looked so calmed while I was currently freaking out. I turned around, so he wouldn't see my red face.

Kirito: Oh Asuna my bathroom is right on the left of you. You can change there.

Asuna: T-Thank you!

After I was done changing I went outside the bathroom and saw Kirito was done.

Kirito: Ready?

I nodded yes and we went in the kitchen. We both ate ceral and left really fast to get to school. We were holding hands while running as fast as we could. While running we also started laughing a little bit. When we got to school I had seen many people look at us wierd. I felt a warm sensation on my cheek. 

Kirito: Ok Asuna, I got to get to class. You should too!

He walked away to go to his next class. I put my hand on my cheek realized he kissed it. People started looking at me more strangley, so I had to push past the crowd. I saw Liz by her locker.

Asuna: Hey Liz!

Liz: Hey Asuna! Guess what? So I decided on Friday that I would wear a cutsie outfit! Isn't just adorbs!

Asuna: U-Um yea..

Liz grabbed my hand.

Liz: Let's get to class!

I knew I needed a plan. History was a quick class. After that class I started run super fast to science.

Liz: Wait! Asuna!

I couldn't hear her voice anymore. I got to science and ran to Kirito.

Asuna: Kirito we need a plan!

Kirito: Umm ok.

Asuna: So I was thinking maybe we can keep our relationship a secret until you say no to her confession. You are going to say no right?

He looked into my eyes and quickly kissed me. I loved the way he kissed me. After he slowly backed away he smiled.

Kirito: Of course I'm going to say no Asuna. I love you.

Asuna: Hehehehe!

I then realized that Liz might be coming soon.

Asuna: Stop being cute, your distracting me!

Kirito: What can I say?

Asuna: Shut up! Anyway, after you say no maybe we can wait a little while, so she'll get over you. Then once she does we can tell her were together!

Kirito kissed my forehead.

Kirito: Sounds like a plan.

Then Liz walked in. Thank goodness she hadn't seen Kirito kiss me. She went up to Kirito smiling and blushing. He looked at her for a second and turned to the teacher. He slid his hand under the desk and intertwined it with my hand. I smiled at him while he still looked at the teacher. He did smile a little. I guess he saw me smile at him in the corner of his eye. I wanted to lay my head on his shoulder, but I knew that was too visible and Liz might see. Every now and then Kirito might squeeze my hand telling me he loved me. I would squeeze back telling him I loved him too. This plan has to work, to love Kirito and not hurt Liz's feelings at the same time.