Confession

Asuna's P.O.V

After school I walked home with Kirito. When we got close to my house Kirito turned to me. 

Kirito: Can I stay at your place again?

Asuna: Kirito.

Kirito: Pleeeeeaaassse?

Asuna: Fine.

He grabbed onto my waist and kissed my forehead.

Kirito: Thanks babe.

I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder. When we got to my house I walked towards the door and got out the house key. I unlocked the door and Kirito and I walked in. I closed the door and put my stuff down. 

Asuna: Wait here ok?

Kirito nodded and sat on the couch. I went in my room and changed my outfit to something comfortable. I put on a tank top with some shorts on. I walked back in the living room and sat by Kirito.

Asuna: Ready to do homework?

Kirito: Awww...

I giggled and got my books and some paper. I started to write a paragraph on the history of Tokyo and how it started. After I was done with that I did English homework, math homework, and science homework. After all of those were done I leaned back on the couch and sighed. I turned to see Kirito napping. I poked his cheek. He slowly opened his eyes.

Asuna: Finished your homework?

He nodded slowly and closed he eyes again. I smiled and snuggled in between his arms. He felt me and squeezed me closely. I started to fall asleep as well, so I set my phone alarm for 6:00. I didn't want to miss dinner. I then closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around his neck. I took one last glance at his face and then fell asleep.

After a few hours of napping my alarm went off. Kirito's eyes flew open and he reached for my phone. He pressed snooze and snuggled close to me. 

Asuna: Kirito, we got to eat.

Kirito: Ughhhh...only if you make me something to eat.

I laughed and kissed his cheek

Asuna: Anything for you.

I slowly got up and walked to the kitchen. I made us both sandwiches, but with his spicy. I brought them over to him and we quickly ate. After we were done I put the plates on the table and stretched. I was soon lifted off the ground and carried to my room. I was laid on my bed. Kirito scooted next to me and kissed my forehead. We both fell asleep without going on sao. 

I looked around to see I was in a room with Kirito. Kirito looked down. I then saw Liz behind him.

Kirito: I'm sorry Asuna, I have fallen in love with Liz.

Tears rolled down my cheeks. I was shaking uncontrollably. Kirito kissed Liz and she kissed back. I fell to the floor weeping.

Asuna: K-Kirito why?

I closed my eyes and then appeared in another room. Kirito was shaking me. I was laying on my bed with him right next to me. I touched my cheek to feel tears.

Kirito: Asuna! Are you ok!?

I realized it was just a dream and I snuggled up to Kirito.

Asuna: I-It was j-just a dream...

Kirito: What happened?

His voice sounded worried, so I decided to tell him.