Sakura Tree

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up sleepily on my own without a text from Kirito on my phone or an alarm clock ringing in my face. I got up and looked outside the window. I didn't see ant school busses around. I then looked at the clock.

Asuna: Oh my gosh! It's 8:25!

I then heard a knock on my door and noticed it was my mom.

Yuuki Kyouko: What are you screaming about?

Asuna: I'm going to be late for school!

I started to get up and leave for breakfast, but my mom stopped me.

Yuuki Kyouko: Asuna, it's Saturday.

I was first surprised which then turned into embarrassment.

Asuna: O-Oh..S-Sorry mom.

My mom look aggravated that I didn't know it was Saturday even though I thought it was an easy mistake. After rolling her eyes at me she finally took her leave. I also remembered since it was Saturday i should go and do something. Kirito! I grabbed my phone and started texting.

Text from Asuna: Hey Kirito <3

Text from Kirito: Hey Asuna <3

Text from Asuna: So, it's Saturday and I was thinking we could go on a date..maybe?

l was kind of nervous typing that because I knew he could say no.

Text from Kirito: Sure! I'll meet at your place at 8:45. Love you <3

Text from Asuna: Yay! Love you <3

I was so excited that I brushed my hair super fast and then went to my closet. I picked something similar to what I wear in sao. I brushed my teeth and walked down the stairs. It was 8:30. I could do something else for a couple of minutes. I decided to make little cookies. I put an apron over my clothes. I grabbed the flour, pans, dough, and chocolate chips. After 10 minutes the cookies were done. I put them in a container and then in my purse. It was now 8:40. I read a magazine to be productive and read until Kirito came. 

*knock knock*

I got my purse and ran for the door. When I opened it I saw Kirito.

Asuna: Hey Kirito!

Kirito kissed my cheek which surprised me a little, but then I smiled.

Kirito: Hey Asuna.

I looked around and found a motorcycle.

Asuna: I-Is that yours?

Kirito: Yep. Were going to ride on it if that's ok with you?

Asuna: Yea! I want to ride on it!

I started jumping around excitedly until Kirito grabbed my hand to go to the motorcycle. He first got on then took out his hand for me to take it. I gladly took it and got on behind him. I wrapped my arms around him and he started his motor. I braced myself and then we started going super fast. He had given his helmet to me, so I wouldn't get hurt, but I was still worried about him. I closed my eyes for a few seconds and then I felt Kirito's hand go on mine. I opened my eyes and had noticed we were zooming past all cars. I put my head on Kirito's back as we continued racing towards are destination.

We finally started to slow down and we were in the park. I put his helmet on his motorcycle. I walked over to a nice looking tree. 

Asuna: Let's go sit over there!

I pointed at the tree.

Kirito: Oh, a sakura tree, ok.

We sat under the sakura tree and I laid on the grass.

Asuna: It's such a sunny day!

Kirito: Yea..

Asuna: Look I made something!

Kirito: Hm?

I rummaged through my purse and found the chocolate chip cookies. As I took it out I had seen Kirito's face light up. I opened it and took out a cookie. I fed the cookie to him. 

Kirito: Wow this delicious!

Asuna: I hoped it was.

I smiled while he was eating his second cookie.

Asuna: I got an idea!

I got out a little knife and started to carve my name on the tree. Then I put "x".

Asuna: Go ahead Kirito. 

Kirito carved his name by the "x".

Kirito: There!

We looked at our names together and we held hands. I laid on the grass again and closed my eyes while still holding Kirito's hand. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I then let sleep take over me.

I woke up in the evening and felt warmth around me. I woke up to see Kirito hugging me while sleeping. I felt a blush sneaking up on me. I played with his hair for a little then poked his face.

Kirito: Hmmmm?

He looked at me with his eyes half opened. I kissed his nose.

Asuna: We should get going Kirito..

He made a pouted face a nuzzled up against my chest.

Kirito: Nooo...

I heard a muffled "Noo" and I laughed a bit. He let go and then stood up. I stood up as well and he took my hand. 

Kirito: Lets *yawns* go..

We once again went to his motorcycle. I got behind him and we drove off. It was fast ride home which made me feel a little sad. When we got to my house door I turned to face him.

Asuna: Thank you for taking me out today.

Kirito: No problem.

He leaned in close to kiss me and I closed the gap. He put his hand through my hair and I put my hands around his neck. We stayed there for a couple of seconds, but then stopped to take a breath.

Kirito: I love you so much.

Asuna: Me too!

We kissed again, but it was shorter this time. After, I headed for my door and waved goodbye. He was by his motorcycle and he also waved bye. I got in the house and went to my room. I put on my pajamas and jumped on my bed. I went on my phone and started playing different games.

Text from Liz: Is Kirito still sick?

Text from Asuna: Umm..I don't know.

I was a little nervous if she would get suspicious.

Text from Liz: Oh ok well I was actually planning on confessing to him next Friday. Anyway, goodnight. I'm so nervous!

My eyes grew wide. Now what will I do? I can't just tell her to back away from him without a good explanation. I laid on my bed and sighed. Kirito, I need your help. We might need to tell her soon.