Ships Sail And Sink

Asuna's P.O.V

Asuna: Stay here, I'm going to change.

Kirito: Alright.

I smiled and started to walk to my bathroom. I slipped on a black dress with a small unicorn on it. I smiled and spun around to see how the dress was flowy. I walked back into my room to see Kirito in black, which is what he usually wears. He turned to me and smirked. I tilted my head in confusion. He walked up to me and picked me up in bridal style.

Asuna: K-Kirito? W-What are you doing?

He spun me around then laughed.

Kirito: Alright let's go!

Asuna: W-What do you mean? We have to sneak past my mom first, then we go out the front door, so we ca- K-Kirito what are you doing!?!?!

Kirito jumped out the window with me still in his arms. We landed safely and of course Kirito made sure I was alright. Though during that fall I screamed. I hit Kirito on the arm.

Asuna: Kirito! Why did you do that!? We could've-

Kirito interrupted me by playfully kissing me.

Kirito: I love you, Asuna. 

I blushed crimson red and looked down.

Asuna: Whatever baka..

I looked up to see Kirito, but the remembered that my mom was nearby. I turned to see my mom at the front door. She yelled.

Mrs. Yuuki: I KNEW IT! YOU'RE IN BIG TROUBLE ASUNA YUUKI!

I shivered in fear, but then someone grabbed my hand. Kirito started running with his hand intertwined with mine. My mom started running after us, but stopped after a few minutes. Once we knew for sure she wasn't following us we took a break.

Asuna: K-Kirito... w-why did y-you think that plan w-would work with us being u-unspotted.

Kirito: W-Well I didn't b-but it gave me an excuse to h-hold you. 

I blushed again. I looked at him and saw he was ready to go and not out of breath anymore. I still was, so I jumped in his arms and smiled.

Asuna: Let's go!

He seemed suprised, but then walked with me in his arms.

Kirito: How's your brother?

Asuna: He's good. What about your sister?

Kirito: She's doing good too, especially in her kendo classes.

I smiled and cuddled into his chest.

Asuna: You know my mom is going to kill us both when we get back.

Kirito: Not if she can't catch us.

I laughed and pecked him on the cheek.

Asuna: Looks like the school is coming into view, plus I'm not out of breath anymore, so you can put me down.

Kirito: Aw ok...

Kirito gently placed me on my feet while making sure he still had my hand. We walked to our lockers when we spotted Liz and Klein. They were...kissing!? Kirito and mine's eyes went from confused to utterly shocked. We hid behind a locker when they finished.

Liz: Klein, baka, there could be people somewhere...

Klein: Yea, who's going to see us this early in the morning? Asuna and Kirito are either late or on time, Sinon and Silica will come a little later and Agil only visits.