Sneak Date

Asuna's P.O.V

It was 9:00. Our plan needed to take action. My brother walked outside my room and started talking to my mom about his fake this thing at work. Once I heard the door close from my house I looked outside to see him giving me a thumbs up. I smiled and waved as he walked away from my house.

Asuna: Ok, part two of the plan.

I walked downstairs to see my mom sitting and talking on a phone. I walked up to her and stood by her patiently waiting for her to be done with her phone call. She had put the phone down and looked at me.

Ms. Yuuki: Your brother has work to attend to. I called your father and he said to reschedule the dinner for another day.

Asuna: Oh ok mother. I am going to take a nap, I'm not that hungry.

Ms. Yuuki: Ok.

With that I saw her stare back in her phone as I rushed upstairs to my room. It was now 10:30. I put on a red, short, shoulder less dress. I thought it looked cute. I went in the bathroom and added some blush and eyeshadow with a little bit on eyeliner. After that I walked to the window to see a motorcycle come into view. 

I opened the window a little and saw Kirito. My hair was in my normal up do as it blew in the wind from outside. Kirito took of his helmet and set it on the motor cycle. Before he got to the door I walked out of the window being careful I didn't fall. Soon Kirito noticed me. He ran to me worried that I might fall. I quickly closed the window and jumped into Kirito's arms. He caught me gracefully, but with a confused face.

Asuna: My mom doesn't know.

Kirito: Oh.

He grinned and continued to his motorcycle with me in his arms. He set me down and placed a helmet on me. He jumped in front of me and put his helmet on.

Kirito: Ready?

Asuna: Yep.

He started the engine and drove off to the movies. We were going to see Iron Man 3. I wrapped my arms around him and we drove off hoping my mother didn't here a thing. 

After about twenty minutes we arrived at the theater with our tickets. We stepped in and got a large drink and a large cup for popcorn. We snuggled close to eachother as we got comfortable in our seats. I made me feel cozy and happy. He held my hand and kissed my cheek. I smiled and leaned my head on his shoulder as the movie began.

After the movie our popcorn cup had seeds instead of popcorn and our drink had ice that were currently melting. We walked out talking about how good the movie was and where we going to eat.

Asuna: We can eat at Chili's!

Kirito: Alright!

Asuna: Oh! I also need to tell you one more thing...

Kirito: Hm?

I looked down as Kirito sat on his motorcycle waiting for me to say something while he held his helmet.

Asuna: M-My brother...

Kirito: Your brother?

Asuna: He's coming to dinner with us..

Kirito: W-What?

Asuna: I'm so so so so sooo sorry!

Kirito: ... 

Asuna: I was going to tell you earlier, but-

Kirito: I-It's ok..

I gave him a sweet kiss as a thank you. He blushed and placed his and mine helmet on both of us. I hopped behind him and began to text my brother about what restaurant we were going to.