Hang-out Party!

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up to see no Kirito next to me. I looked around and still didn't see him. I quickly got up out of bed and walked to each room. I went downstairs and saw him in the kitchen making what seemed like scrambled eggs, with bacon, and pancakes. He didn't notice me, so I snuck up behind him. 

Asuna: Whatcha doin Kirito~!

Kirito: A-Asuna!

He turned around in shock and almost dropped the pan which held one pancake.

Asuna: I'm sorry Kirito, didn't mean to startle you.

Kirito: No, no it's fine I just didn't think you would wake up. How's your wound?

Asuna: I'm pretty sure it's good. I mean it only hurts when I tilt my head rapidly.

Kirito: Phew..good.

Asuna: Anyway why are you making breakfast?

Kirito: Well, I kind of wanted to surprise you.

Asuna: Well, I woke up because you weren't with me. I noticed you gone, Kirito.

Kirito started to blush and so did I. 

Kirito: Well I'm here now...

Asuna: I-I know. I-I didn't really mean to s-say that.

He got closer to me and smiled. 

Kirito: I didn't know you needed me that bad.

He got a little bit closer.

Asuna: I'll always need you, Kirito

I was now leaning pf the counter with Kirito leaning on me. His hands were on the counter and he was about to kiss me until...*ring ring*!

Kirito: *sigh* I'll get it.

He went to get the call and acted suprised. He then nodded and hung the phone up.

Asuna: Who was that?

Kirito: Liz, she wants to have a "hang-out party". You in?

Asuna: If you're going, I'm going.

He smiled and got back to putting our foods on the plates. When he did he passed a plate to me and smiled.

Kirito: Hopefully it tastes good.

I took one bite and thought it was delicious. Maybe I did do a good job of teaching him.

Asuna: It tastes amazing, Kirito.

I kissed him on the cheek and continued eating with Kirito. When we were done we heard a knock at the door.

Asuna: I'll get it this time.

Kirito: No, you need to rest.

I ran to the door and quickly opened it hearing Kirito's feet running towards me.

Asuna: Hello! Liz?

Liz: Hey gurl! How you doing? I'm ready for our party!

I looked behind her to see Silica, Leafa (which I haven't really met yet), Agil, Klein, and Sinon!? My eyes turned scared as I looked to Liz and whispered in her ear.

Asuna: Liz? What is Sinon doing here.

Liz: Oh, well..actually she paid for your hospital bill because she felt really bad. You don't have to forgive her yet, like me, but maybe we should give her a chance.