S.A.O

Asuna's P.O.V

Today was Monday and I had school. Of course I don't mind school it just wears me out I guess. I ate a piece of toast and ran out the front door to go to school. As I ran further and further I could see the school coming into view until I felt my self slam into someone else. I tumbled to the ground while groaning and rubbing my head. I noticed someone standing in front of me that seemed to have thier hand sticking out for me to take it.

???: Are you ok Asuna?

I tried to make my vision come back to normal and I slowly saw Kirito staring right at me. My cheeks became a little like a rosy tint color as I took Kirito's hand.

Asuna: I'm fine!

Kirito: Good, now we better get to school or we'll be late.

I nodded and walked with him. As we successfully made it to school on time we said our goodbyes and went to our classes. He had math first and I had history. Not my favorite subject per-say, but I can deal with it. As I finished with my first class I started to walk to my next class when someone had pulled me from behind. I had seen a girl slightly shorter than me with brown hair. I knew her very well, because she was one of my first friends here. I also know she has a slight crush on Kirito which makes me bubbly on the outside, but on the inside I feel a pain in my side.

Liz: Asuna! Why were you late!?

Asuna: I wasn't late.

Liz: You were close to being late...who saved your butt this time?

Asuna: He didn't save my butt! He actually got a little in the way for your information!

Liz: Surrrrrrre. What's the real reason?

He did  get in the way which was the truth, but I guess the real reason was because I slept late.

Asuna: Lets get to class! You're going to make me late this time!

We started running to science when we suddenly stopped by the classroom door. As we got there I had seen Kirito smiling and waving for us to come sit by him. Of course I had seen Liz get all red, but it looked like he was looking at me mostly. Anyway, as we got closer Liz sat by Kirito while I sat by her. Kirito would sometimes glance my way and smile and I would smile back. Soon the class was over and then it seemed like the whole day was over too.

Liz went to walk to her house while Kirito and I walked beside eachother to go to our houses. We lived close to eachother, but we weren't neighbors. As we suddenly became to a departure we said our goodbyes.

Kirito: Cya tomorrow Asuna.

Asuna: You too.

Then a wave of excitment flushed over me. I quickly ran to my house and started to get my head gear for a game called Sword Art Online on. I layed my whole body on my bed and plugged in my head gear. Then I soon appeared into a virtual reality world with many people. I looked around and spotted a man with black clothing. He was walking to one of the floors of the floating castle called Aincrad. He seemed strange to me because he didn't show his face much. 

I quickly walked up to the person and slightly turned him around. I had noticed he jumped a little when my hand met his shoulder. As he turned his face over to me a chill ran up my spine. This face was familiar to me and I could see his expression was probably the same as mine.