She's Mine!

Asuna's P.O.V

Text from Asuna: Kirito it's ok... I slapped him...

Text from Kirito: Can I beat him up?

Text from Asuna: No! Kirito!

Text from Kirito: I won't but he will forever be on my bad side, just saying.

Text from Asuna: I don't know, but I really like when you get overprotected of me, Kirito. 😊

Text from Kirito: Well, your my girlfriend and I love you, so that's what happens.

Text from Asuna: I love you too! 

Text from Kirito:

Text from Asuna: Ok, I got to go do homework, I'll see you tomorrow. Love you!

Text from Kirito: Love you too.

I placed my phone on the couch and got my books and papers out my bag and placed it on the table in front of me. It all took an hour, but now I could go get some ice cream from the store. I grabbed my wallet and bag and headed for the door. I opened it, walked out, and closed it. I went to the closet store and got chocolate/vanilla/strawberry ice cream mix. I paid for it and walked out the store and headed home. My eyes stretched as wide as they could when they saw Kirito and Oberon by my house door.

Oberon was punching him and Kirito was trying to dodge. I was so scared for Kirito, all he wanted was to protect me. I ran over there stopping Oberon to hit Kirito a third time.

Asuna: STOP PLEASE!!

Oberon: My Queen Titania...

Kirito: A-Asuna...?

Oberon let go of Kirito. Kirito fell to the floor while his nose and head was bleeding. I started to get worried over Kirito's safety.

Asuna: W-Why Oberon? 

Oberon: Because I love you, my dear.

Asuna: P-Please...don't hurt h-him anymore.

Oberon: But I have to, you two are together and we need to be together.

Asuna: I'll go on your date, if you don't hurt or threaten Kirito anymore. 

Oberon: You will?

Kirito: N-No...A-Asuna..

Tears fell from my eyes.

Asuna: Don't hurt him anymore ever!!!

Oberon: Hmmm...what about this if you break up with him I'll never hurt him ever...ok?

I gasped as I saw Kirito shaking his head no. 

Kirito: Don't do it A-Asuna..

Asuna: I-I...

Oberon pulled me closer to himself.

Oberon: Come on my darling...I love you... kiss me Titania.

Kirito: Her name is not Titania!

Right then and there Kirito punched him right in the back and kicked his stomach. I stepped back, but was so suprised I stumbled and fell into Kirito's arms. Oberon held his stomach as he yelled in pain.

Kirito: That was it, Oberon. Once you threatened to kiss her, you were already done for.

Oberon: Ughhh... I will get you K-

Right before he said anything else I slapped him again.

Asuna: Don't EVER hurt my Kirito!

He got up and slowly walked away mumbling to himself. We stood there until we couldn't see him anymore. Then I had burst out sobbing. Kirito held me in his arms.

Asuna: Y-You...baka! *sniff* You could h-have gotten h-hurt *sniff* worse!

Kirito: I'm sorry...for making you worry..

Asuna: K-Kirito..tell me...when are we going to get house together, or get married? Because...as soon as that happens I'll never leave your side.

Kirito: U-Umm....I promise Asuna...soon..

I nodded in his shoulder and held tight to the jacket he was wearing. He held me closely and kissed my forehead. I let go of him and wiped my tears away. I weakly smiled and kissed him gently.

Asuna: It's late...sorry for making you stay up late...Are you ok Kirito? Do you need me to help you with your wounds?

I sighed-laughed and hugged him one more time. I realized it was cooler tonight than this afternoon. The breeze comforted me.

Kirito: Don't be sorry...and I'm ok, just a few scratches.

I walked to my house waved goodbye. He waved back and blew me a kiss. I giggled and pretended to catch it in my arms. He smiled and walked to his house. I unlocked the door and silently cried. I walked to my room and placed my hands on my eyes. I cried until my eyes hurt. I finally fell asleep with tear stains on my cheeks.

I woke up quietly as I felt like a mess. I realized I slept in my clothes and quickly changed. They were full of wrinkles, which was a perfect start to my day. I slid on a long sleeved pink dress that fitted me comfortably. I grabbed my bag and walked to the kitchen and grabbed a water and some Pocky. I nibbled on the Pocky as I walked to school. I tried not to pay attention of the memory from last night, but it wouldn't get out my brain.

I finally arrived to my locker and grabbed two books. I walked to history and sat in my seat nibbling my last Pocky stick. 

Liz: Asuna? Are you ok? I heard about last night...I told you that guy was-

Asuna: I-I know!

Liz: Asuna?

Asuna: S-Sorry...

Liz: It's alright.

Then class started with the bell. I listened as best as I could in class, but I could feel Liz's eyes on me. Because of that reason, it was hard to pay attention in class. Then class was over and I packed up all my stuff. Liz and I walked to science as usual, but Liz held my hand tight. I smiled and it made me feel better a little bit.

When we got there I saw Kirito waiting for me. When I walked in he weakly smiled. I smiled back. I sat next to him as usual, but was on the verge of tears as I saw his scars from last night's fight. I held them back even though I wanted to just hug and kiss him with all my might, though I stayed strong. Kirito must've saw me shaking because he held my hand tightly. I shyly smiled and blushed as I knew Kirito was paying attention to me this whole time.

After thirty minutes of hiding my tears it was lunch...great. I got up and Liz walked in front of me while Kirito walked beside me. Then, of course, we saw Oberon on his way to the lunch room. Right when I saw him, Kirito must've saw him, because he wrapped his arm around my waist and held me close to him until it was time for our next class after lunch. When we got to our next class after lunch I sighed and looked at him

Asuna: Kirito, I'm fine I have defense.

Kirito: I know...

Asuna: Then why do you keep holding on to me?

Kirito: Because....

Asuna: Because why?

Kirito: Because you're mine!