Denouement

Asuna's P.O.V

My eyes wandered around the room aimlessly, thinking about the next day. I was thinking about putting my new dress I got on girls day, kind of like in my dream. Thinking of that day made me giddy. I'll finally know the secret!

Having that in mind, I gradually drifted off to sleep.

Kouichirou: Wakey wakey! Don't sleep to much or you'll miss your date!

My eyes squinted open, revealing my brother giddily placing a tray of breakfast on my counter. I slowly sat up, carful not to get dizzy.

Asuna: How'd you know I had a date with Kirito..?

Kouichirou: Uhhhh...L-Liz! Your friend, Liz, told me!

Asuna: Uh-huh..

I glanced at his nervous face, not believing him. Though I did smile at the plate of pancakes next to me.

Asuna: Arigato, Onii~Chan.

Kouichirou: No problem sis! I'll let Liz come in.

Asuna: Liz?

My pink haired friend jumped out of the door, in my room, to my bed. A wide grin was plastered on her face. I continued eating while I noticed the more effort Liz put in her outfit today. Once my brother left, Liz bombarded me with questions.

Liz: What's your skin color? What about blush? Do you take rose or light pink? What about lip color? Red? Should you where that white dress that we got a few weeks ago? What about your hair? Down or up? Half down/half up?

I sweat-dropped. I'm only going on a date with Kirito. I've been in a plethora of dates with him, so why is Liz acting that it's a once and a lifetime thing? I shrugged my shoulders, dismissing her strange actions. I then noticed what she wore.

Roses were plastered over her dress though it was just enough, so it wouldn't look like a rose itself. It was a knee-high dress, having the bottom be complemented with red lace. It all tied together with a red ribbon. Then, as the cherry on top, a beaded pearl necklace was shown around her neck.

 Then, as the cherry on top, a beaded pearl necklace was shown around her neck

It was a beauty to stare at, but Liz soon shook me out of my trance.

Liz: Chop, chop, Asuna! We need you to get ready!

I quickly finished up my food while placing the plate back on it's tray. Liz grabbed my arm and began putting cream on my face.

Asuna: Liz, why are you here? I can do this myself.

Liz: We don't need you stressing out, so I'm doing it for you.

I pouted.

Asuna: I don't stress!