Harbinger

Asuna's P.O.V

The sun beamed on my bed causing the new warmth to wake me up. My eyes squinted in the bright light, trying to adjust it's vison. I finally stretched and sat up, thinking of today. It felt as if something was special today or something amazing were going to happen. I yawned, my sunset colored hair swaying behind me. I skipped to the bathroom and took a shower, finally regaining my consciousness to what was happening around me. Once I finished washing my hair and body, I carefully stood out of the tub, so I wouldn't fall over.

A towel was worn to keep most of the cold out when I picked my clothes; also to dry me off. I picked something special for today since it seemed like a special occasion. I picked out a white dress with red linings on it complete with knee-high socks and cute, long gloves. 

I rushed to the mirror to check my appearance and realized that this outfit was very similar to the outfit on sword art online. I smiled shyly, hoping not a lot of attention could come from it. I skipped downstairs, smelling toast and eggs. I grinned reaching to the kitchen where my mom sat. I could tell she was holding something in her hands.

Asuna: What's that, mom?

I asked while sitting next to her with a plate in front of me filled with food.

Mrs. Yuuki: You're baby pictures...

Asuna: Mom~!

I whined. Why was she looking at those pictures. They're embarrassing. What if Kirito got a hold of them? I blushed and shivered, thinking of the embarrassment.

Mrs. Yuuki: Well, I want to see you as a baby before you fully grow up.

Asuna: What do you mean? This is only my second year of college I'm finishing up.

Mrs. Yuuki: Not that..

Asuna: Then what is it?

I gradually pulled the fork towards me that was covered in the delicious yellow eggs. I glanced at my mom smiling, but she shook her head and gently closed the book. 

Mrs. Yuuki: You better finish up. Almost time for school and you wouldn't want to get Mr. Kirigaya waiting, hm?

I jumped in my seat, realizing what time it was after looking at the clock. I scooped up all the eggs and stuffed them in my mouth as I gulped down a glass of orange juice. I grabbed the toast and kissed my mom on the cheek.

Asuna: Bye, mom!

Mrs. Yuuki: Have a good day!

With that I closed the door and ran on the side walk, eating the toast in my mouth. As I treaded on, getting closer to the school, I spotted how beautiful the trees looked in the fall. They shimmered with oranges, yellows, greens, and reds. They were eye-captivating. Though, because of the lack of attention I was giving in front of me I accidentally bumped into someone.

I puffed out my cheeks, grabbing the piece of toast out my mouth, and looking up to see who I bumped into.

???: A-Asuna!

Asuna: Huh?

Once my vision cleared, my heart skipped a beat, noticing my favorite black haired swordsman.

Asuna: K-Kirito! I'm sorry..

Kirito: No, it's my fault, babe. Let me help you up.

His hand reached out for mine while I was currently blushing at the way he addressed me. It didn't feel like a whole while since Kirito and I got to together. I gracefully took his hand as he carefully helped me up. I smiled, now realizing his blushing face.

Asuna: Are you nervous about something?

He started to stutter as he became shocked.

Kirito: N-No! O-Of course n-not! W-Why would I-I be n-nervous?

Asuna: Because you're stuttering and you're blushing.

I smiled slyly, pointing out his features. He scratched his head and sighed.

Kirito: Guess you forgot, but it's something about the secret.

My eyes went wide as I immediately remembered the secret. I jumped up and down and grabbed his hand, bringing him with me.

Asuna: I totally forgot! Let's hurry to school, so we can get this day over with and I can find out!

I stuffed my toast in my mouth again and began chewing as I dragged Kirito along with me. Once I finished with my toast we had arrived at the school. I smiled at Liz as she walked towards me.

Liz: Hey lovebirds~ Suprised you're not remarkably late today. 

Asuna: Surprising, huh?

Liz: Well, now that I think about it, I guess today is pretty special. Hm, Kirito?

Kirito: L-Liz! Shut-up!

Liz: Sorry, sorry! Jeez..

I smiled nervously. This secret must be really important. My mind flashed to the dream I had the other day. I blushed tremendously. He wouldn't do that, would he? I glanced at Kirito pouting and fussing at Liz as Liz just sighed and chuckled. I smiled.

Asuna: We're going to be late~!

Liz: Oh right! I don't want to be a part of the late crew, which consists of only two people right now.

Kirito: Who's stupid enough to be that late, they have a crew?

Liz puffed out her cheeks, almost bursting out into laughter. I rolled my eyes and kissed Kirito's cheek.

Asuna: Us. She's talking about us. Got to go! Love you, see you in science!

I grabbed Liz and brought her to my locker, so I can get my textbooks.

Liz: Jeez, you really love each other... You guys have grown really close.

She crossed her arms as she leaned on the locker next to me.

Asuna: Guess so. Didn't really notice, though. Why you say?

She smirked and glanced at me.

Liz: I'm just happy for you.

I blushed realizing how lucky I was to have a sweet, caring boyfriend like Kirito. 

Liz: I'm a little jealous, though.

Asuna: Huh? What about Klein?

She looked at me confusingly.

Liz: Of course I love Klein. He's just stupid goofy. Though, that's what I love about him.

I giggled.

Asuna: Lovebirds~

Liz: Shut-up!

I closed my locker and then me and Liz walked to class. The teacher eyed us then the clock and finally sighed.

Aki Natsuki: You made it girls. Class is just about to-

The bell rung and I chuckled under my breath.

Aki Natsuki: Go sit.

I nodded and obliged as we both sat in out seats. I began to doodle, feeling that today was not something ordinary.

Love Isn't Just A Game(Asuna x Kirito)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें