Someone New

Asuna's P.O.V

We collected our tests as I scanned over mine. Though I knew when I turned my test in I made a good grade, but my attention was not fully focused on the test. My eyes stung, threatening to pour out tears, but I kept my composure. I can't cry over something I'm not sure is true. After everyone took their test, we had some extra time, so we all talked with Sinon coming over as well.

Sinon: So, how'd you guys do?

Liz: Well, I'll just say, I wish I studied more.

Asuna: Pretty good.

Kirito: I did amazing with the help of Asuna.

He turned to me and smiled. I sadly smiled back, thinking about Sinon and Kirito. To my luck Kirito made his face from happy to concerned.

Kirito: Ok, now you have to tell me what's wrong.

Sinon: What happened?

Liz: She's fine! Just a little confused.

Liz was right I'm confused, but I'm not fine. Though I don't want to be a yandere or anything and be jealous of any girl hanging out with Kirito then killing her. That's not me. The only thing that made me sad and confused was Kirito blushing and being nervous when he noticed me and Liz.

Asuna: Yea! Perfectly fine! I need to use the restroom. See you guys at lunch.

I picked up my bag and began to walk to the restroom even though I didn't need to use it. All I did was sit in a stall and rethink stuff over.

Asuna: Ok, you're fine, Asuna. Stop being emotional. Kirito will never leave you. He said so himself...I think. Plus Sinon doesn't like him anymore...I think. Sinon always sits on people's desk...wait what, I don't think so. No, I'm overreacting.

???: Yes you seriously are.

Asuna: Ehhh?? Who's there?

???: Oh, you know. Just your average purple haired, short girl talking with you about your problems in the bathroom.

I laughed as I realized the situation we were in.

Asuna: S-Sorry, about that, I didn't think anyone was in here.

???: It's fine! Now about this boy..

Asuna: O-Oh right...

???: Well your name is Asuna, so I'm guessing Kirigaya? Kazouto Kirigaya?

Asuna: W-Wait how do you know my name?

???: Well you said, "Ok, you're fine Asuna. Stop being so emotional."

Asuna: Oh yea...

???: Anyway, yea I saw Sinon and Kazouto. I thought they were flirting too.

I frowned.

Asuna: So they actually might've been...?

???: Most likely, no.

Asuna: Huh!? Then why did you say that-

???: Beccaaaauuuseee, I don't think they were flirting with eachother.

Asuna: Huh?

???: I think Kazouto was flirting about you.

Asuna: That doesn't make sense.