Blush Blush Blush?

Asuna's P.O.V

Kirito: R-Right. I'm excited too!

Asuna: Hehehe..

I giggled and noticed my house up ahead. I sighed and glanced at Kirito.

Asuna: Looks like I'll be going, Kirito. Love you.

Kirito: Aww what? Can't I come too?

Asuna: Kirito, we have a test in science tomorrow, I need to study.

Kirito: Can I study with you?

Asuna: I'll get distracted.

Kirito: Oh really? By my good looks?

I rolled my eyes and elbowed him on the shoulder.

Kirito: Ow!

Asuna: Whatever. Hehe!

Kirito: So, I can come?

Asuna: Fine, but only because I love you. 

Kirito: Yes!

We arrived at my door.

Asuna: And no funny business!

Kirito put his hands in the air for defense.

Kirito: I won't, I won't!

I laughed while unlocking then opening the door. I placed my bag on the table then closed the door after Kirito walked in. I sat on the couch while getting out papers to study. Kirito also sat down, but sighed at all the work in front of us.

Kirito: Do we have to?

Asuna: Kirito!

Kirito: Sorry, sorry, sorry!

I grabbed the first piece of paper.

Asuna: Ok! How to viruses live, Kirito?

Kirito: Uh... they eat?

Asuna: Kirito? Do you not know anything about the organisms and what's in them? I love you, but-

Kirito: I get it! I'm not good at it..

Asuna: It's alright, Kirito. We'll study together! Ok, so a virus goes by or injects itself in a cell. The virus makes the cell reproduce the virus many times and soon when the cell can't hold any more viruses, it bursts and spreads all the viruses to other cells, then it continues!

Kirito: Uhh.... can you repeat that?

Asuna: Kirito... just look here.

I handed him the paper that held my notes, questions, and answers. After hours of studying with (teaching) Kirito, we finally studied all the notes and felt comfortable. My eyes slowly started to close until I heard Kirito's stomach grumble.

Kirito: Heh, woops.

I giggled and got up to make some sandwiches, of course, for Kirito. I leapt in the kitchen and grabbed, bread, turkey, lettuce, and tomatoes. I got two of each and placed them in a order I always put them in. I grabbed plates and put one on each of them then arrived to a napping Kirito.

Asuna: Kiritooooo~

Kirito flinched at my voice, but then slightly opened his eyes to see a sandwich right in front of him. His eyes went wide as he grabbed the sandwich and stuffed it in his mouth. I laughed at the way he went from tired to energetic. I took a bite out of mine and chewed it while Kirito stuffed it. After we finished I snuggled up against Kirito and sighed.