What is "Something Else"?

Asuna's P.O.V

Kirito: Please....Asuna?

Asuna: W-What do you want?

Kirito: I-I want to explain please.

My tears stopped falling, but they were still there.

Asuna: I don't know-

Kirito's lips surprisingly collided into mine. He took me by surprise that I would've fell if it weren't for his hand behind me to hold my back straight. I could feel myself resistant to it. I dropped my bag and placed my hands behind his neck. 

We finally separated and calmly looked into each other's eyes. I then smirked.

Asuna: I'm not going to accept that as your explanation, but I will be honest and say I enjoyed that.

He softly smiled at my response.

Kirito: I will explain, though I'm glad your happy.

Asuna: I might be happy, but not yet satisfied.

He sighed and grabbed my hand. I led him into the living room and locked the door. I set my bag on the coffee table. We both sat down on the couch and looked into each other's eyes once again. Though I wanted more talk this time.

Asuna: I'm ready.

Kirito: O-Oh right....

I sat there, legs crossed, stone faced, waiting. He gulped then looked at me.

Kirito: I know I said I would explain, but I can't explain exactly why. I promise you that I'm not going on a date with Sinon, I just need to talk about something with her just like I did with Liz-I-I mean..not with Liz! Ummm... Asuna... it's very important, I just can't tell you... that's how important this is. Though I promise you, you will find out soon.

I looked at him coldly and saw his I'm sorry face. I sighed.

Asuna: If it's that important to you, I guess it's ok. And I know Liz knows whatever your hiding, but if you promise that I will know soon, I guess I'll be ok.

He smiled lovingly at me.

Kirito: Thanks for understanding.

Asuna: I-It's f-fine...

A blush started to appear on my face as Kirito got a little bit closer.

Asuna: K-Kirito?

Kirito placed his lips gently on mine. I was laying on the couch with Kirito on top of me kissing me gently. He has been more lovey dovey with me lately. I'm not sure why. Maybe because were getting close to moving in together? I wasn't sure, but I wasn't complaining. His hands moved to my hair. My hands were on his gentle cheeks. We were about to kiss again untill we heard a knock at the door.

Asuna: I'M GETTING IT!!!

I tried to get out of Kirito's grip, but he didn't let me go. He looked out the window, trying to see who it was. He finally caught eye of something.

Kirito: Oh.

Asuna: Kirito! Let me go! I'm going to make sure it's not a mailman or the neighbor.

He chuckled and kissed my cheek gently. He let me go and yawned. I rushed to the door to see Liz.

Liz: Asuna, I don't like when your mad at me and-

She started to stare at me, but I didn't really notice.

Asuna: I'm not mad, sorry for throwing a little mind tantrum at you and Kirito.

Liz stopped talking and was now staring at something in my house and me. She gulped. I stared at her curiously.

Asuna: What is it?

I looked behind me to see Kirito on the couch now watching TV. Oh she was staring at Kirito. Why? He always comes over. Maybe she doesn't know that we made up.

Asuna: Oh I forgave him. Though I still don't know his secret that you know.

Her face didn't changed and she kept staring. Then I looked at myself and blushed hard. My shirt was crooked, I had one sleeve fallen down my shoulder, my hair was a little messy, and my skirt was all messed up. I looked back up to Liz with blush still on my cheeks. I saw her smirking and her arms were crossed.

Liz: I'll just leave you two. Sorry for interrupting.

Asuna: LIZ! IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! WE WEREN'T DOING! NO! WAIT!

Liz: Hehehe.. it's fine, Asuna. I'll leave you two be.

She left skipping away. I rolled my eyes and closed the door. When I went to sit down Kirito was slightly blushing. I was waiting for him to ask any questions about why she was here. Then I realized he probably heard the whole conversation. I blushed more, but then let my head rest on his shoulder. His head then rested on mine.

An hour passed of watching random stuff on TV until we heard another knock on the door.

Asuna: It's probably Sinon, Kirito.

Kirito: Yea...I know.

He sat up and went to the door.

Asuna: Wait your going in that?

Kirito: I'm not trying to impress her Asuna. I only do that to you.

I blushed and smiled.

Asuna: Right. I hope you have a good time?

Kirito: Not with you not there, but oh well.

He acted like he didn't even wanted to go so that something he wanted to talk about must be important. He went to the door and opened it. There I saw was a Sinon with a beautiful blue dress with flowers trailing down her dress. She had a cute flower headband in her hair and she had blush on her cheeks. I hid where she couldn't see me.

Sinon: Hey Kirito. I checked your house and you weren't there, so I went.... here. 

Kirito: Yea... well let's go.

She grabbed his arm and led him out the door. Before I couldn't see Kirito anymore he saw me and sent me a small wave until the door closed. I pouted and laid on the couch urging for attention. Though the attention never came, so I decided to take a nap. Though that nap turned into me sleeping. 

When I woke up I was on my bed with Kirito laying next to me. Was his date ok? Wait not a date. Was his friend meeting ok? Does he like her now? No.. Ah never mind. I smiled and stared at his innocent face. What is his secret?