Hush!

Asuna's P.O.V

I woke up and shot out of bed. I rushed to my closet and put on a pink skirt and white shirt. I let my hair down. I rushed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I ran downstairs to not see my mom anywhere. She might've gotten to work already. I raced out the door with a piece of toast. I glanced at my watch knowing I overslept. It was 7:50.

Asuna: OH NO!!

I ran as fast as I could and finally got it to school. There I saw Kirito waiting for me looking at his watch. When I raced over to him, he looked up and smiled.

Kirito: You know your about to be-

Asuna: I KNOW!!! LOVE YOU BYE!

I quickly kissed Kirito's cheek and ran as fast as I could to history. When I arrived, I saw everyone sitting down, just like Liz who looked at me strangely. 

I sighed and sat next to her. I pulled open my book sack and remembered that I forgot my books in my locker. I gasped.

Liz: So, why were you-

Asuna: AHHH!!!

I looked at my watch and saw 7:58.

Asuna: BYE!

I ran sonic speed down the hallway into my locker. I practically threw my locker opened and snatched my books. I ran back down the hallway while slamming my locker closed and racing towards the classroom. Right when I stepped one foot in the bell rang for class to start.

Aki Natsuki: I would've counted you tardy, Asuna, but you technically made it in time, so I won't count you tardy. 

I bowed.

Asuna: Thank you, so, so, so, so much!

Aki Natsuki: Now go sit down.

I nodded while gliding across the classroom to my seat. I looked over to Liz to see her face beyond confused of what I just did, but I just nervously scratched my head and giggled at her expression. 

The class seemed as fast as I ran. After class Liz stood me up and gave me another questioning look.

Liz: So what was all that?

Asuna: Umm... slept late... again..

Liz: Knew it.

She sighed, then we turned our heads to Ms. Natsuki. The class seemed pretty boring. Thouugh, a thought snuck up on me as I wrote down notes. A proposal. I scratched my head in a weird manner which caught Liz's attention. 

Liz: Asuna...? Is something wrong?

I turned to her in surprise and sighed.

Asuna: Umm... no..

Liz: But-

Aki Natsuki: GIRLS! You will get a detention if you keep talking.

Asuna and Liz: Yes ma'am.

After Ms. Natsuki turned around Liz shot her a glare while I silently giggled. After the class I walked with Liz to science.

Liz: So what was the whole head scratching thing about?

Asuna: Erm... j-just nervous... for our test!

Liz: Our test is in two weeks, Asuna. We just started the lesson! Now, tell me the real reason.

I blushed and looked over to Liz.

Asuna: I think I know the secret you, Kirito, Silica, Sinon, Agil, and Klein know.

Liz stopped walking and looked at me in horror.

Liz: WHO TOLD YOU!?

Asuna: Eh... nobody I think I figured it out..

Liz: HA! This cant be real... what do you think it is?

I blushed some more. I couldn't tell Liz what I really thought. If I did, I would kind of be disappointed, because yes, I kind of love that surprise. If she says no, I know Ill be sad.

Asuna: Umm... a date?

Liz: O-Oh.. well kind of? Oh look were here!

I turned to see Kirito smiling at me. I blushed and walked over with Liz by my side. I sat next to Kirito while wondering if I am right.

Asuna: Hello Kirito.

Kirito: Hi Asuna.

I gasped as I remembered something.

Asuna: OMG KIRITO WERE YOU LATE!? I'm so sorry! You waited for me and I just ran off without you. Please forgive me. I'm a horrible girlfriend.

Kirito: It's ok Asuna. Really. I love you too much to get mad at you, plus your the best girlfriend.

I blushed and smiled at Kirito.

Liz: GOSH I CAN FEEL THE LOVE FROM HERE!

Kirito and I both laughed as Liz smirked at us. I saw Sinon and waved at her. She smiled and waved back while continuing to her seat.

Mr. Sala: Alright class, time to get to some science!

The class was pretty boring, we just learned about living organisms and how they have cells. Then we learned about Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, species while talking about the three types of domains. It was a lot of information, but the class got through it. 

After class, everyone got up and started to go to lunch. Kirito held my hand while Liz went to find Klein (Ohhhhh~). 

Asuna: What arre you getting for lunch today, Kirito?

Kirito: Probably just a sandwhich. I wish you brought some sndwhiches today though.

Asuna: Oh please, you can't always depend on my sandwhiches.

Kirito: Heh, I guess not.

I sighed and placed my head on his shoulder.

Asuna: I mean, I don't mind making them for you...

I blushed as Kirito kissed the top of my head.

Kirito: I know.

I rolled my eyes as we arrived at the cafeteria. I ended up getting the same thing as Kirito while Liz got pizza like Klein and Agil. Silica and Sinon both got salad. 

Klein: And then she was like,"UGH OMG YOU ARE LIKE EW."

Agil laughed at the way he made her voice. 

Liz: It's ok Klein nobody in this table think you're,"Like ew!"

I giggled and smirked at Liz.

Asuna: Well, you definately dont think Klein is "ew" Liz....hehehe...

Liz: SHUT UP, ASUNA!

The whole tabke laughed, as Liz blushed madly. Klein was of course confused. By the time we finished most of our food it was time to go to our next classes. After those classes it seemed pretty quick, so soon the day was over.

Kirito and I were walking together to my house when I began to talk.

Asuna: Kirito, I'm excited.

Kirito: Hm? About what?

Asuna: Your suprise, silly.

I glanced at Kirito's blushing face.