I Know

Asuna's P.O.V

After we got ice cream it was getting a little late, so we decided to all go home.  I walked to my house to spot my mother looking at me through the window. I sighed and kept walking to the door.

When I got there, I opened the door and passed my mother as I went to the kitchen to grab a water bottle.

Ms. Yuuki: Not talking to your mother? What did you do?!

Asuna: No mom! I just went to get water. Plus, it was fun.

Ms. Yuuki: Hm... you're off the hook for now.

She walked away to her room as I rolled my eyes and ran in my room. I raced into the bathroom and put on a kitty onesie and jumped in bed. I picked up my phone to see two missed texts on my phone and one missed call. The call was from my mom, but the texts were from Kirito.

Text from Kirito: Hey Asuna, how are you?

Text from Kirito: OH WAIT NEVERMIND!

I giggled at his texts. I looked at it a little more a noticed it was fives hours later after he texted me. I quickly texted back.

Text from Asuna: Hey Kirito! I had a girls day with Liz, Leafa, Silica, and Sinon. Sorry, they told me I couldn't text you.

I sighed and set my phone on my lap as I turned on TV. Then I heard a little "beep!". I grabbed my phone and looked at the popped up message from Kirito.

Text from Kirito: It's alright, I was just scared Leafa was going to hit me, because I remembered after I texted you, Leafa said not to because of your girls day. Anyway, how'd it go?

Text from Asuna: It was really fun! Though guess what? We found my brother walking in the park and he walked up to me. I didn't mind, but remembered how the girls didn't let me talk to you, but talking to my brother was fine. And then he found out your nickname Kirito and knew he was the super cool sword player in sao. Then he thought you were cheating on The Lightning Flash because I was dating you and Kirito was dating The Lightning Flash. Though after I gave him a couple hints he found out I was The Lightning Flash. 

Text from Kirito: Super cool sao player?

I blushed and nervously scratched my head.

Text from Asuna: Y-You know what I-I mean...

Text from Kirito: Awww, you called me super cool!

Text from Asuna: Whatever...

Text from Kirito: Anyway, I hope you had a wonderful day. Maybe we can hang tomorrow?

Text from Asuna: If I can successfully sneak out.

Text from Kirito: Don't worry, I'll help you out. See you tomorrow at 10:00!

Text from Asuna: Ok! Goodnight and love you!

Text from Kirito: Goodnight! Love you more!

I placed my phone on the charger and slept peacefully on my bed waiting for tomorrow. Though my mind wouldn't let me sleep.... peacefully. I looked around to see myself looking at myself in a mirror. I was in the dress that my friends bought me on our girls day. I smiled, but looked around to see I was in my room with Liz sitting in the corner.

Asuna: Liz?

Liz suddenly woke up and smiled. She handed me my purse and pushed my out the house. We walked to an open area with a single sakura tree. Under the tree was a table and two chairs with Kirito sitting on one. 

Liz waved bye and I smiled and walked over to Kirito. I sat down and smiled at Kirito. Kirito smiled back and stood up. I looked up at him confused and saw a bit of blush on his cheeks. He walked over to my and kneeled on one knee. 

My eyes started pouring out tears. There he pulled out a small box. I smiled, but then realized the box disappeared and so did Kirito and everything around me. With that I woke up.

I woke up with a gasp and tears suddenly falling down my cheeks. I quickly wiped them away and blushed madly. Why would I dream about that? I shook my head and stretched. I looked at the clock to see 8:00. I yawned and walked in the bathroom to take a shower, brush my hair, and pick an outfit. After I took a shower, brushed my hair, and teeth I was in a towel and wondered what I should wear.

I looked at the dress I got yesterday. I blushed, remembering the dream with me in that dress with Kirito proposing to me. Wait. 

The secret.

About love.

Revolves around me. 

Liz hinting me with marriage questions.

Is Kirito going to propose!?

I blushed and my mind raced rapidly. Though would it be today? Liz wasn't with me, so maybe not? I almost fell with all the thoughts in my head. It can't be that! Can it? I rubbed my head and ended up wearing a different dress that was light blue and frilly. 

I looked at the clock to see 9:55. 

Asuna: EEK!

I pulled on some socks and black shoes. I put my hair in a low ponytail. Then I looked out the window to see Kirito walking without his motorcycle and with a normal jacket. I blushed madly seeing Kirito. He wasn't going to propose, right? He's wearing a jacket. I tried to think back in my dream, but didn't remember what he was wearing. 

Trying to erase my thoughts, I grabbed my phone and opened the window. I waved a little at Kirito and smiled, but my blush rate increased and my heart fluttered with nervousness. He smiled and waved back, coming to my window. I stepped out and closed the window and threw myself in his arms. 

He caught me of course. I knew he worked out. Oh gosh... I started blushing more thinking of that. He carefully put me down and smiled. He kissed me and blushed a little. I knew I blushed more that a little, but let it last.