Chapter 16

Hazel's POV

It was the next day and the entire group was going to fetch back Kiara and Sarah to see if they solved their differences. I'm hoping they did because if they didn't, we were in trouble.

"You guys forget your keys or something!" Yelled John B as we approached the boat.

"You guys need a tow?" Pope added on.

"You gotta admit, that was kinda funny," said John B as we stopped our boat right next to them.

"That sucked," said Sarah.

"Still love is though, right?" Said JJ.

"So, you two okay?" I asked. I couldn't wait any longer. I needed to know the answer.

"We may not like each other, but we are willing to work together," said Kiara.

"You know what? That's victory," said John B as he did a hand shake with the guys.

"Wiggedy wiggedy wiggedy!" Said Pope. Sometimes I question why I'm dating him.

"All right, you guys ready to Jake someone up?" Said John B.

"Yeah, whatever," said Kiara as her and Sarah hopped onto the HMS POGUE. John B drove the boat back to the docks where we all got out and went inside the van.

"You got the ropes?" Asked John B as he drove us in the van this time.

"Got it," said Pope.

"Grappling hook?" Asked John B.

"No grappling hook," said Pope. "We're not Batman."

"Pulley?"

"Check," said Kiara.

"John B, I think we got everything," I said. "It's annoying hearing you say random words when you are the one who got the supplies."

"Woah, no need to snap at me," said John B as he parked the car outside of the Crain house.

"Let's get rich," said JJ as we hopped out.

"Wait wait!" Said John B. "I wanna say something. It means a lot that you guys are here."

"Of course man," said Pope as he and John B did the hand shake.

"Alright, we done with this circle jerk? Can we go do this now?" Said JJ impatiently.

"Let's get the wheat in the water," said Pope as we started to walk away. We climbed over the fence and walked closer to the house only to be stopped by lights.

"Oh shit!" I said as I dunked behind some bushes. Everyone panicked to turned their lights off.

"Okay, so she has motion sensor lights," said Pope.

"We can move really slowly, maybe?" Said JJ.

"JJ, I'm concerned for you," I said. "That's not how those lights work."

"Let's throw a rock at it," said John B. I just started at him. JJ's idea was even better then John B's.

"That's a really good idea actually," said Kiara sarcastically. "Let the axe murder know that we are here."

"You guys have a better idea?" Asked John B.

"What about the breaker? In the circuit box on the porch," said Sarah.

"No, no. You are not going inside the house alone," said John B.

"Crain chops people into pieces," said JJ reasoning with John B.