Chapter 14

Hazel's POV

All of us were now at John B's place after Mrs. Crain's house. Everyone was here besides John B. He said that he was getting something, whatever that is.

"Why does John B always take so long," I groaned as I rested my head on Pope's shoulder.

"I mean people in his family are ones who like to disappear," said JJ.

"JJ!" Said Kiara. "Don't say that!"

"Yeah that was kinda messed up," said Pope. I then saw John B walk over to us... with Sarah Cameron?!

"You brought her here? So what? She's in on this now?" Said Kiara as JB as and Sarah sat down next to us.

"Look, all I care about is her cut comes out of your share," said JJ to John B.

"This is our thing. A Pogue thing," said Kie.

"I gotta say, I'm just a tab uncomfortable with all of this," said Pope.

"When are you not," said John B.

"I dunno. I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably," said Pope.

"It's true," said JJ.

"It was actually the most relaxed I've ever seen him," I added on.

"You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her here," said Kiara.

"Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" Said Sarah.

"Then leave," Kiara said.

"I told you," said Sarah to JB.

"Told him what? That you are a liar?" I said trying to defend Kie.

"No, that your friend is a shit talking bitch," said Sarah. Me, Pope, and JJ all started to laugh quietly in the background.

"My moneys on Kie," I heard JJ say to Pope.

"I didn't lie about shit!" Said Sarah. Kie and Sarah kept arguing will I just sat and watched.

"Everybody shut up!" Yelled John B. "Kie, you are my best friends, right? And Sarah, you're..."

"Say it," said Sarah. I just gagged in the background. This was so cheesy.

"You're my girlfriend," said John B.

"Oh... that's new," said Pope.

"She is your girlfriend now? What was all that talk about how you were just using be for information?" Asked Kiara.

"You said you were using me?" Said Sarah.

"No..." said John B.

"Yeah, you did," I said.

"You did say those things," said JJ.

"Look, love just walked in, okay?" Said John B. "I didn't expect it. Like Hazel and Pope."

"We did expect them to date though," said JJ.

"Look, cut the bullshit John B," said Kiara. "If she's in, I'm out."

"Kie, I can't do this," said John B.

"No, you are going to decide. I'm very interested actually. Me or her?" Asked Kiara.

"Both," said John B. I looked at Pope and JJ. JB has been dating this girl for what? Like a day, and he can't pick Kiara over her? Kiara then, just walked out of the place.

"I'm going to leave, let y'all chat," said Sarah as she left in the opposite direction as Kiara.

"John B are you actually stupid?" I asked as I just glared at him.