Chapter 6

Hazel's POV

John B was driving the van to a graveyard. I don't really want to know what he is going to do. I was also in between JJ and Pope and they would not stop talking.

"Guys, I was wrong about the lighthouse, but I was right about one thing. My dad is trying to tell me something," said John B as he drove.

Once we made it to the graveyard, John B still wouldn't tell us why we were there. It was night time so the only light that was had were flashlights, and it was kinda creepy.

"This place is scary!" Said Kiara. "John B what are we doing?"

"You know how you try to remember a song but you can't remember who sings it?" Said John B.

"Yeah," I said.

"So Redfield, this whole time I thought it was a place, it's a person," said John B as we came up to a Redfield grave. It was almost like a house, and the entrance was blocked off by vines and stuff.

"It's my great great grandmother... Redfield," said John B. JB then tried to open the door with the help of JJ and Pope. Me and Kiara were just looking at each other in disgust. This is where the summer lead us too. Trying to get into someone's grave.

All of a sudden a snake popped out and hissed at us. The three guys jumped back as I screamed. I hate slithering things. JJ then started to woof at the snake.

"If there is one snake, then there are dozens," said JJ as he kept woofing. Apparently snakes are afraid of dogs even though I don't really believe that because it's coming from JJ.

"JJ stop! You are scaring me!" Said Kiara.

"Guys shut up!" Yelled Pope. "John, we aren't going to get in there!"

"I can get threw," said Kiara out of the blue.

"No, you think you can fit through the whole?" Said John B.

"This is about your dad. I don't really believe in it, but you deserve to know the truth," said Kiara.

"I'll go with," I said.

"Hazel no," said Pope.

"I can fit threw as well, and if there is two of us it will go faster," I said. Pope just sighed. Me and Kiara both tried to squeezed threw, it was hard to but JJ helped us up. We eventually made it in though. Me and Kiara both turned on our lights.

"Holy shit," I said. Me and Kiara looked around the place. I went right, when she went left.

"Oh my god," said Kiara. I looked over and saw she was looking at something, so I walked over to her. Kiara pulled out a package, and it was for someone named Bird? Kiara walked back to the entrance and handed it to John B. Me and Kiara then climbed out of the grave.

"That's not gold," Pope said.

"This is from my dad," John B said. I smiled, we got one clue to the puzzle.

"Code red! Code red!" JJ said as we hid behind the grave.

"Turn off your light," I said. Everyone turned off there lights besides JJ who forgot about it head light. Kiara turned it off for him.

"He's got a gun," JJ said.

"Screw this!" Said Kiara as she got up and ran towards the gate. We all ran after her, and hopped over the gate. Pope helped me up, but then Popes pants got stuck.

"Pope come on man!" JJ said as he took out his gun. John B took the gun away from JJ so that he wouldn't kill Pope or something. Me and Kiara then started to pull Pope down causing his pants to rip. We all were laughing as we ran back to the van with Pope only in under wear.