37. At The Charity Event

"So, where is the buffet?" You heard the familiar voice of Hayate.

Anna and you turned around to be greeted by John, Keigo and Hayate all in sharp suits and dress shoes.

"John, what are you doing here?" You greeted him while hugging him.

"Hey (Y/n)! Keigo dragged me here. Being only once amongst the rich and famous of this city sounded like a fun evening." He laughed, then looked at your dress. "Wow! (Y/n), you look beautiful!"

"You look sharp yourself, John! This is a beautiful suit! Where did you get it from?" You gestured at his black suit, combined with a white dress shirt, a dark green tie and same coloured dress shoes.

"That's a secret." He winked at you.

"Yes, (Y/n)! This dress is breath-taking!" Hayate agreed in excitement as John let you spin around yourself once.

"Y-Yes, it looks good." Keigo muttered after clearing his throat looking anywhere else than you.

"and who is this beauty, Hawks?" John asked with a smug smirk on his face, addressing Keigo but clearly looking at Anna.

"Such a great gentleman you call a friend of yours? Hawks, why didn't you tell me about him?" The Russian rhetorically asked, clearly flattered about John's compliment.

"I'm Anna Iwanow. It's a pleasure to meet you." She held out her hand which John gladly took and kissed.

"I'm Johnathan Wickley. It is all my pleasure to meet you." He replied with a voice smooth as butter.

"Exactly this was the reason for it." Keigo answered dryly.

"But for real boys, you look great!" The blonde besides you squealed in excitement.

You had to agree.

Keigo was also wearing a black suit but a deep red dress shirt with a black tie and black shoes while Hayate decided to show himself in a dark blue suit with same coloured tie and a baby-blue almost white dress shirt.

"We feel like that as well." Hayate confirmed vigorous. "Now, who wants to get to the buffet? I mostly came here to get my belly filled with the best of the best!"

"I want!" John answered immediately.

Is that a small blush on his cheeks?

"Then let's go! I already saw a steak I have to sink my teeth into!"

"Y-yes, the desserts look amazing as well!"

With that they both went to the many tables with even more plates of food on it.

Keigo just watched them with a small smile on his lips while his hands were stuffed into the pockets of his trousers.

"I guess they will try out the whole buffet?" You chuckled as you looked after them as well.

"Yep, and after that do it once again." He added with a smirk.

Mrs Kento and Neptune came into your few as you looked around the guests.

You waved at them slightly as they noticed you three.

Masamune was wearing a dark blue tux with white dress shirt and a blue tie with a pattern on it. His long brown hair was neatly gelled back.

Mrs Kento was wearing a long light green satin dress with loose sleeves that showed one of her shoulders.

"Good evening Miss (Y/ln), Hawks, Mrs Iwanow." The secretary nodded to everyone.