12. "With Hot... Affairs I Know My Way Around."

"That can be fixed very fast." A voice came from the hall behind you.

You turned around when you heard the familiar voice.

There she stood. Only a few metres away in the hall way. Now in her mid-twenties.

She still wore the same clothes as the years before when she would help your father with new inventions or devices in their garage. Her brown cargo pants were still the same as you remembered it as well as her black tank top.

The inventions of your sister had been discovered by a pro hero and he had supported her and your father to build up their own support group a few months ago.

"Awww...! Little baby sis! Come here I want to hug you!!" (Y/s/n) shouted exited when she saw your face and ran towards you with outspread arms.

"(Y/s/n)!? What are you doing here?? I thought you were in (hometown) helping dad with the assignments?"

"Awww... that is how you greet your surprise guests?" she pouted her lips. Then she hugged you tightly.

"You got so grew up so much! Look at you! You look like a real pro!" she said while creating a little bit of distance to examine your outfit.

She whistled. "Oh my! Get Manual here quickly I think with this hot person a fire will break out soon!" You blushed "(Y/s/n)!"

"Manual we might won't get here as quickly but maybe I am enough?" a cocky voice said and with that a certain red winged hero appeared behind your sister's back.

"With hot... affairs I know my way around." He added with a mischievous grin on his face. He had only heard what your sister had yelled around the whole building but didn't see you.

His arms that had been crossed behind his head in a relaxed manner but went down when he did. "Oh, maybe we do need Manual."

Your slight blush now increasing ten times while your sister had to suppress a laughter with her hands.

What was Keigo doing here?! 

He couldn't be working here, could he?! When you researched about different agencies that would might fit your needs as a hero you especially had searched for agencies that had listed their current employed heroes. You especially had been carefully inspected every agency you wanted to apply in and their list, so that you would not accidentally work with the psycho bird chicken nugget man! 

Besides you didn't know at that time that he actually was a very charming and good-looking psycho bird chicken nugget man with a very handsome smile and well-trained body, like his hero costume suggested... 

Aaaaaanyways, at HIB you had not seen his name. Thinking about the whole thing, you noticed you had not seen his name in any agency's list...

"Hawks, I thought I had made myself clear, when I said you should show (Y/s/n) her new workplace?" the voice of Mrs Kento boomed out of the still open door behind you.

Then everything clicked in place. The angry voice on the other side of Keigo's phone call yesterday belonged to no other than Monica Kento! This meant that she was his secretary. But how? He wasn't listed at this agency! So how could he be employed here?!

Hawks held one hand at his ear and the other pointing up as if he heard something through his headphone. "Oh, really? A giant baby gorilla with laser guns is terrorising the city!? Well... Gotta go! See 'ya" With that he winked at you and then disappeared.

If this would have been a comic scene, he probably would have left a cloud of dust shaped like him where he had stood a second ago.

You and your sister looked perplex at each other, then at the direction Hawks had been disappeared, at the open door and finally back at you two. You both simultaneously started laighing. "I love this city!!" your sister breathed in between laughter while swiping away fake tears.

"Yeah, but seriously, what are you doing here?" you asked her after your laughter died down.

"She is working for our agency as well." Monica explained, now standing in the door frame. "Hawks had suggested her support group for an urgent repair, so we invited her in."

So he really had done it...

"Puh, yes it had been a great shock when dad saw an email from the fu- ah...fantastic HIB and their request. So, I came here as fast as possible to check it out! Aaannd... by the wayyyy... visit my dear little sister, who definitely missed me!" your sister added.

She had been right. You had missed her since the day she had left for a longer but very important assignment. Your dad always made the repairs at home while your sister handed the devices out and modified special settings there so they would perfectly fit its user.

"Yes, I really did." And with that you hugged her again.

"So, you are here to get this assignment done, but what did Hawks want here? I couldn't find him on the official listing of the employed heroes of the agency so..." You asked Monica confused.

"That is because he isn't employed here, he owns the agency."

With that my chin fell to the ground.

Who could you not have seen that on their website?! Something so obvious!?

"He built this agency all by himself but when he does things like that, I really ask myself how he had done that. He never does his paper work..." Monica explained with the last words she was shaking her head slightly.

"This boy really just wants to throw himself head over heels in villain fights or fly into burning buildings to save lives but when it gets to the bureaucratic part..." she wandered off.

"Well now to the other problem. (Y/s/n), you said you could do something about (y/n)'s 'no suit' problem, isn't that right?" Mrs Kento changed topic.

"Oh, yes actually. Nearly forgot about that after all that." Your sister said. "Mom and dad told me about your plans here, so we thought, it is time for a new one. Dad and I, we made a new one for you..."

Your eyes widened in disbelieve. "But it takes weeks when not even months to recreate my old suit! When did you have all the time for that?"

"Nah, don't worry. We aren't so bad at what we're doing, remember? We knew it would only be a matter of time for you to get into her business again so we made it over the last few months." She said winking.

And then she started excitingly blubbering about all the things she had learned at the latest workshop she had taken part in which had been also a reason you two didn't see each other very often until Monica cut in.

"As lovely as this reunion might be girls, I really do need to go to work again and I would prefer you are doing the same. Surely you have to work on the project (y/s/n) and you (y/n), you have to surely do a few preparations for tomorrow, don't you?" With that she made a shooing motion and closed her office door.

"Okay, I can't wait! I want you to see my baby now!" your sister said, grabbed you by the hand and dragged you through the hall way.

~

Hello hellooo my lovely readers😉

I really like how this chapter came out not gonna lie 😊

Hope you are doing great!!

Until next time <3