29. "You Want Me To Do WHAT?!"

I'm not using my quirk in the right way? What did he mean by that? I used it like this since I can remember...

The conversation with Mr Masamune had remined in your head the whole day. 

Had this been a thread? No, his attitude spoke something else but still...

You didn't know much about him besides that he was a capable hero. His experience made him a valuable member of the agency and all the others trusted him as well.

Two weeks...

Two weeks in which you had to get the trust of the people, to get the trust of the other heroes...

And that best possible without using your quirk too much if you wanted to belief Neptune.

He had evaded to answer a few questions of you on purpose, you knew that. But if even the slightest possibility of you becoming a humanized bomb again existed, you had to take that seriously.

How do you get people to like you? 

You always thought that saving people would come first and the people liking you would come after that. But now you had to work the other way around and you had no clue on how to do it.

You sighed. 

Well, I maybe can't repair the whole suit but at least the small cuts should be no problem.

With that you started fusing together the small cuts on the shoulder parts and arms of the suit and jacket with a special device your sister had given you.

The fibres started to reunite again when the device shone its light on the damaged areas and nothing remembered of the cuts after you had finished. Only the cracks in the pipes of the legs and the strange fusion of the fibers remained.

When you had finished with the reparations you were able to do on your own afternoon had already passed through.

Your phone rang, displaying the number of Mrs Kento so you picked up. 

"Miss (Y/ln), we will have a meeting in 15 minutes in room A 17. Please get there in time. We will discuss our next steps." She announced with her usual serious tone.

"All right, I'll get there." You replied, cut the line and put back the suit in its case.

"You want me to do what?!"

You were currently sitting in the conference room with Hawks, a woman in her thirties with long blonde hair and Mrs Kento in the highest floor of the agency, staring at them with disbelief. 

You were sitting across the secretary while the other woman sat besides Mrs Kento. Hawks was sitting lazily on the table besides her.

"Look, we know that you never did anything like this in your career until now but we think that this could give the media what they want. Also think of your family's support group. They would benefit from your image building as well." The secretary explained.

"How should a photo shooting soothe the people?" Your disbelief did not disappear.

"It's not just the photo shooting. Like I said, it's not only that. There will be a few other events like the interview and the convention but a few pictures with you and Hawks will set up the first steps." She responded.

"We informed the advertising agency and Mr Ito himself. Due to the little 'help' he got a few days earlier from me he delightedly affirmed our little shift in plans. He even assured that he will make sure the advertising photos will get enough interest." Hawks added.