23. A Half Naked Keigo, A City Trip And Too Many Girls

Edit: ha ha look what I found ⤴️😌😌👀

You woke up to the ringing of your phone.

What?! Where were you?! What had happened?!

You shock your head confused. Had this whole thing yesterday been a dream?

The last thing you could remember had been the embrace on the cliff and all the emotions that had swirled around you and Keigo... And your fatigue...

Had you fallen asleep?! In his arms?!

But how did you get home?

He must have brought you back home after you fell asleep...

Great! Just great! Onetime he opens up and I have nothing better to do than to fall asleep!? What did he even he say back then?! Frustrated you ruffled though your hair and let out a groan.

When you entered the living room after a quick shower, you found a note with a small red feather besides it.

"Thank you" was all that was written on it. You smiled at the little piece of paper.

This man...

The rest of your day went by pretty normal. You went on with your training in the agecy very good and your countless training sessions in manoeuvring with the shoes made itself prominent now.

You were just finished with your session when Hayate came through the elevator.

"Hey (Y/n)-chan!" He waved his hand. A bright smile on his face.

"Mrs Kento wanted me to inform you that your patrol today will be taken over by Neptune and me. Mrs Kento wanted to inform you herself but she couldn't reach you though the headphones. She got a little in rage-mode but I could soothe her by telling her I would tell you." He smiled.

You looked at the headphones that were lying on the ground where you had placed them earlier. You had taken them off for a certain manoeuvre but forgot to put them back on.

"Oh? Yeah, sorry about that." You rubbed your neck in slight embarrassment.

The petite woman could be scary if things like that happened. "Won't forget about it anymore."

"No problem!" He said in an energetic voice while giving you a thumps up.

"I see, you made very good progress with your shoes?" He commented.

"Yes, I suppose." You gave back chuckling slightly.

He walked to the penal and looked at it with big eyes.

"Woahh! You are already at level 15?! How did you do that in only one week?! It took me more than three weeks to get to level 13!"

"I got a lot of practice with the devices already. Only the flying part was a real problem at first." You slightly blushed.

"Hmm, But you also trained like a mad man! Ialways see you inhere." He chuckled. "Well then, good luck! Have to go now. Neptune is surely waiting for me already."

"Good luck you two as well!" You yelled after him.

With that he waved again and left.

After a break you looked at your phone.

John had texted you about the city trip you wanted to go on.

He had told you that you would eat at Keigo's place at six o'clock since it was located more in the centre of the city and would make a better starting point.