17. An Unconventional Way To Get Home

"And now, out! Both of you! Mama has to take care of her babies!"

With these words your sister put on her welding goggles ready to work on the new project.

"You see, lil' sis, I don't have any more time for you if I want to finish that in in time. Also, your secretary doesn't seem like she would appreciate it if I can't deliver my work as fast as possible."

"Of cause. I'm sorry I didn't mean to. But where are you staying at tonight? I mean you could at my apartment if you like but it's not a very short walk from here to your aunt's apartment." You asked her.

"Oh, no need to worry. The agency pays me an absolute luxurious room in a new hotel. They do have a mini bar there and a raindrop shower!! So don't worry for me. I would really like stay with you over the next days but I really need the time to work on this here. Man, who ever maltreated this beautiful baby here really gets my foot in his ass! Looks like I have to reassemble it from the beginning again."

With these words she held up a nearly complete destroyed protection glass so you could see it as well.

"I mean come on! This master piece can withstand even a bullet, how did the wearer manage to get a hole in it!?"

"Actually, that is my visor." Hawks now piped up.

He was still lazily laying on the couch.

"I was chasing after a villain and this bastard had nothing better to than to throw a freaking house at me! I managed to get the civilians out of the way but a part hit my visor..."

"He threw a what?!" You yelled in disbelieve.

"Yeah, no biggy. Happens a lot these days. Some throw roses after you, some do the same with buildings. I guess that's their way of showing their admiration to me." He answered while shrugging with his shoulders.

"Guys, I really need to work now, so (Y/n) change out of your suit and GET THE FUCK OUT!" Your sister could be very scary when it came to her work so you quickly changed and went out. Keigo following you in his typical 'crossed arms behind his head I don't give a damn' walk.

"So, are you heading home now?" He began talking to you while you both were walking to the elevator that would bring you to the surface again.

"Yeah, tomorrow will be a big day so I need to get some sleep. I also want to write my parents about the new job so..." You answered not really wanting to add anything more to the sentence.

"Hm, I see. It seems you really want to become a strong hero. I suppose you moved here as well because of that reason? But why didn't you tell me? I also could have pulled some wires like I did for your sister."

"Keigo?" You now had stopped your walking and looked at him.

"I really want you to know that I won't use my friends for my own advantage. I promised someone to become the best hero I possibly can become. But I have to do his with my own strength. I didn't want to lie to you or John. I'm sorry about that."

The winged man had now also stopped in his tracks and turned to you still his hands crossed behind his neck.

"Well, I suppose you didn't really lie so you don't have to be sorry about that, I guess. Your goal is classy, I respect that." He said in a relaxed manner.

"Thank you. I hope I can become a great hero, worthy to wear my sister's suits and get to the top like I promised."

With that you both started heading to the elevator again and headed to the exit of the agency in comfortable silence.