15. Flying?! And A Weather Forecast

"Yes, perfect! Come on (Y/n)! give more! More! Yes! Perfect! Stay like this, yes! Don't move!"

"How should I stay like this!?" you asked (y/s/n) desperately. "I don't know just do it!"

She had been wanting you to do a few tests with the suit to check, if everything worked like it should.

You were still in the underground floor of the agency in the current workspace of your sister.

She had her laptop in her lab sitting cosy on a little sofa with a blanket and coffee in one hand while you had to take in ridiculous many poses, which had to look even more ridiculous.

"So (Y/fn) (y/ln), now that we are here, undisturbed..." your sister trailed off.

Oh, no. every time she said that that would mean she would-

"Who was this charming, handsome and by the way second hero in list from before?"

– ask you out about your love life.

ERROR ERROR file (y/n)'slovelife.dox could not be found, please try again later.

"I mean, I know who he is, apparently, but his chin fell to the ground when he saw you! And you blushed!! And he said" -She changed her voice to a very deep one- ""see 'ya". And I know you. You would not let go any guy with such a cheesy line like he did with my manual pun. Well, besides me of cause but I'm no guy so that doesn't count."

How would you get yourself out of this situation now?

"Well, you see... I mean... its complicated, you know?"

With this statement your sister started to screech and you got beet red. "I knew it! I knew it! I saw through you like glass!"

"No, it's not how you think!!" you protested blushing even more.

"Oh, no! You can't talk yourself out of that now! I see you blushing again." she laughed. "Looks like my little sister got herself a little mister, doesn't it? Well, okay he isn't little at all but you get it."

"No, we are just friends! I guess..." You told her.

"Oh man where do I even start this?! When I came here the first day, we ran into each other in a store. There we had a... slight disagreement."

"A 'slight disagreement'? What does that mean?" she asked grinning impishly and pulling up one eyebrow.

"Unimportant, but it ended with me running away and calling him a 'psych bird chicken nugget man' while showing him my middle finger."

Now your sister nearly chocked on her sip of coffee she had been drinking. 

"You called him a what!?" She coughed in between the laughter. "I would have paid anything to see his face after that!!"

"I didn't know who he was at this moment! And I was tired! And he wanted to steal my food!" you defended yourself.

"Did you live under a rock the last 2 years? Keigo Takami alias Hawks the winged hero is the youngest hero in history to have made it into the top ten heroes in this city!! And the female percentage in his fandom is by far the highest. I can't blame them though, he is good looking. And you called him a 'psycho bird chicken nugget man'? Man, you really are my sister." She joked.

"Yeah, I know that too now. It seems that now I'm somehow friends with him and the cashier of this store. And now one of his employees, I suppose?" You ended. The last sentence sounding more like question than a statement.