31. The Photoshooting

"Mr Hawks, Miss Flash, Mrs Iwanow, please follow me. The photographer and his team as well as Mr Ito are already here. We have to hurry up." A slender man with jet black hair greeted you three as you had arrived at the studio.

"Ah, Rio. You are still working for the old Ito I see?" Anna greeted him as well with a smile on her red coloured lips.

Her taste in clothing always had been extravagant to say the least but today the red murderous-high high heels, in which she walked like a total pro, combined with a long pelt coat, thin red gloves and dark sunglasses really gave her diva image the cherry on top.

"Yes, he might not be the friendliest person to be around but he still pays very good." The man responding to the name Rio answered Anna's question while pulling one corner of his mouth upwards.

Then his phone rang.

"...Yes, they arrived just now... Yes, sir... Yes, I will tell them... Yes, sir."

He cut the line after the short call and sighed. "Please, follow me. I will show you the dressing rooms as well as the wardrobe for this shooting." With that he gestured you to follow him.

He brought you into a room full of hanging rails overfilled with very expensive looking clothes. Each piece was packed carefully in a see-through casing so it would not get damaged.

You went in between the rows of clothing and let your hand stroke over a few dresses in admiration.

"Miss Flash, please don't touch these. Those are very expensive." You heard Rio behind you.

You quickly pulled away your hand in embarrassment.

"I'm sorry." You muttered.

"Okay my dears, first we have to get you two nice clothing. Let's see..." You saw Anna going through a few rows while carefully inspecting every piece.

"Rio, you said we will have three rounds, each with different themes, am I right?" She addressed the manager.

"Precisely, first will be casual but chic business. Second will be called 'Blanc white' and the last one will be festive elegant." He explained.

"I got my clothes, Anna. Should I go change already?" Keigo asked as he held out three cases of clothing.

She examined them before she answered with a smile. "Hawks, working with you is always so easy. How do you always find the perfect suits?"

"I learned from the best." He replied with a wink.

"You charmer." Anna replied with a giggle. Then she turned to you after she had shooed him in one of the dressing rooms.

"These are the clothes I picked out for you, darling. After you have changed, we will do your makeup." She said as she handed you a bunch of clothes and shoes.

And with that you went into the changing room.

Anna had a really good eye for stuff like this... You thought as you looked into the mirror after you had finished putting on the first round of clothes.

You were wearing a light blue blazer, combined with a knee-long pencil skirt made of the same fabric as the blazer. Under that you wore a peachy blouse with same coloured high-heeled pumps that elongated your legs.

You went out of the dressing room to be greeted from a red-head with thick dark eyeliner and shadow around her eyes. She was chewing gum and looked bored as hell.