9. Broken Heart Emogjies and A Dream

After returning home you changed into your Pyjamas and claimbed into bed.

Before you went sleeping you quickly checked your phone for any new massages from your family or an agency.

Your parents had replied to your message and had wished you good luck for finding a hero agency. You replied them that everything was okay and you wished them the same.

To no surprise John had already spammed your chat full with silly cat videos he had talked about and other quite funny stuff.

No wonder he got called the memeperor on the internet!

After replying to him with even more ridiculous spam you set an alarm clock, laid the phone on the nightstand and snuggled into the soft sheets.

There had been no replies of any agency yet.

Just as you were about to get to sleep your phone informed you about a new message.

You were too curious what crap John would have sent you now that you opened your eyes again and checked your phone.

Nope, that was definitely no upcoming phone addiction. Definitely not.

To your surprise it had been the one and only hero nugget.

He had asked if you got home safely and that he wished you a good night.

Yes, he could be a little cocky but you knew he didn't mean all the flirting seriously. You were just friends...

Sometimes he almost appeared like a child with his laid-back manner but there were these moments in which his true intelligence and care for the people around him flashed up.

He hid it well under a thick layer of laid-backness and humor but if you really listened to what he said you could notice it in the conversations he, John and you had earlier.

You smiled at your phone.

Memories of the evening floated your head. The good food, the jokes and the laughter.

At the memory of one particular laughter you had to smile even wider.

Quickly you replied that you were home safe and wished him a good night as well. You added a wish that he should fly against a window like all birdbrains would do. Not that he got wrong ideas!

After a few seconds he replied with a broken heart emogji and that this now had shot straight through his hart and he would probably die from the pain.

Drama queen you thought, shook your head amused while you couldn't suppress the smile which had appeared on your lips and laid your phone back to the nightstand.

__

"Are you coming, or not, mum? We will start without you, if you don't hurry up!" an exited smaller version of yourself yelled to your mum.

She turned around to you. "Oh, you wouldn't dare, would you?" she said playful dramatic.

"Maybe!!" You squeaked and ran faster to the house under laughing and screeching out of joy.

You ran to the house and through the door following your brother into the kitchen where your father and bigger sister had just started to disassemble the hand mixer.

Everywhere on the counter laid parts of it very accurate sorted in rows.

"Look! We will make it even faster so the cream will only need a few seconds!" Your bigger sister cheered while sitting on your father's lap.

They sat at the kitchen counter with the parts in front of them.

Your father had his glasses sitting on the tip of his nose squinting his eyes together so lokate even the smallest screw.

You watched your father and sister in astonishment as your father explained every single part and it's use in the hand mixer to your sister which listened with big eyes nodding everytime he ended a sentence.

Then they both activated their quirk and produced a magnetic field around the counter.

Under a slight humming sound, the spread-out parts of the mixer started to lift itself from the ground.

Only the casing stayed where it was because it's material couldn't be affected from the magnetism. Slowly but surely the hand mixer came together again under slight clicking noises every time a part found its lawful place again.

"Tadaaaa!!!" your sister yelled holding up the mixer after the casing had been put together as well.

You your mother, brother and you clapped your hands in elation while your dad and her bowed as they where in front of a theater hall.

"(y/s/n), I'm so proud of you! You did very good!" your mother klasped her hands together while your father patted her shoulder and hummingly nodded his head in approval.

"One day I will make the best devices for you heros in the whole wide world! And (y/n) and (y/b/n)! You will get the best supporter ever!!" With these words she pointed at her siblings.

You and your brother looked at each other then started to cheer as well.

"Yes, we will get super strong and defeat the villains who wonder through our streets!! They will regret even thinking about harming someone!" your brother cheered while you just yelled approvals.

Your parents chuckled at the sight of their children.

"Well then, let's try out (y/s/n)'s first device!" Your father announced.

____

Grunting you turned off the alarm.

Again?! All these memories...

It was not very common that you dreamed two times in a row.

About your past... About the times everything was still alright...

Maybe it was this place? Wanted this city that you to came to terms with it and find peace?

You rubbed your face with your hands while exhaling deeply and stood up.

~

Heloooo there 😂😂

Hope you are doing great? Perfect!! 🤗

YES you also have a brother😂

His name is (y/b/n)

Hope you enjoyed it☺️😉

Leave a comment or a vote if you liked it😊😊

Until next chapter

Bye😘❤️