Chapter 38: Butchercup💚

Heyy everyone!! Well I recommend you to hear this song while reading it😊

ENJOY❤

Maybe its time
.
.
.
.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked and sits beside her. I heard she let out a sighs. "You know what, just forget about it. I guess you don't even know what I am trying to talk to you.." She said being sarcastic and stand up. "Or... you just play dumb" She said then walks away.

"Hold a sec" I said and stop in front her, before I could speak, she already open her mouth. "There's nothing we want to talk about so this is our goodbye" She said emphasize the word 'nothing'.

"Look-" She cut me. "Oh, by the way, I just want to say thanks for today, I honestly had so much fun and that doesn't mean I like you or something." She said and glares at me, but before she could walk pass me, I hold her wrist and look her beside me as she looks at me with her teary eyes and she glares me. I'm shocked and just give her warm smiles before I pull her into my arms.

"At least Iam here now." I said still hugging her and she didn't even trying to push me away. "You s-stupid..." I heard she sniffed and I knew she is crying.

"Iam sorry"

Buttercup's POV

I dont know why my heart hurts a lot since he play dumb on me, pretend that he doesn't even know what I am trying to say. I felt numbs on my chest. "...and that doesn't mean I like you or something" I said and glared at him.

Ouch, that hurts

I feel like I could burst into tears in any seconds right now. I just want to get away from here. Before I could walk pass him, my tears suddenly comes out and he hold my wrist and we look at each other's eyes. I tried to hold my tears but its too late as I just him a glared. I could see he widen his eyes then give me a soft smiles that any girls could melts. Then he pull me into his arms but I didn't hugs back.

Why did you leave me?

"At least Iam here now" He said knowing exactly what's going on inside my head. "You s-stupid..." I said trying so hard not to cry out laud.

"Iam sorry"

As soon as he said those words, I hugs him. I couldn't deny it anymore its true that there's something about him that I couldn't let go...every time I am with him, I feel completed. I guess he is my missing piece.

***

As I open my eyes, I realized Butch is on top of me kissing my neck. He stop and look into my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his neck and I kiss him as he kissed back. He sat back and open his shirt as I see his muscular body. He bend down and kiss my stomach.

"You have a great body." I said and he looks at me. "Its nothing compared to your beautiful body, babe." He said and smriks. I push him aside and Iam on him. I kissed him, I could feel his smriks. "Someone is eager." He said. "Shut up" I said and he chuckled.

"Times up" I said and sleep opposite him. "Aww, come on." He said and hugs me from behind and kissed my shoulder. "Iam...tired" I said. "Fine, but can you at least face me?" He said to my ear as I turn back and snuggle into his arms and put my head on his chest.

"I love you" I whispered and I know he heard it. "What? Did you say something?" He said pretending. "I know you heard it, silly" I said and hide my face on his chest as I heard he laughs. Its a music to my ears. "Come on, one more time, pleaseeee?" He said begging.

Butch's POV

"I love you" She whispered as I smiles. "What? Did you say something??" I said pretending. "I know you heard it, silly" She said and hide her face on my chest. God, I love her so much. "Come on, one more time, pleasee??" I said begging.

"I-i-i-..."

yes,yes, say it

"I-i-i... lov...lo- hate you, you silly" she said and hits my chest.
"Oyy"
"What??" She glared at me as I grin.

"I love you too, baby doll." I said and her eyes widen and looks away as I laughs and rubs her shoulder. God, I never thought I could be this happy again. Thanks for bring her back.

"Iam sorry"

"Even though I try so hard to remember you and our memories...I just couldn't bring it back." She said and I could heard her disappointment tone. "Its fine, at least you now. Now we can make new one." I said and kissed her forehead as she nods

YAY!!!! The green couple is back💚💚 Now only the red couple left...Find out how will Blossom know about Brick❤

Thanks for reading all this way!!! LOVE YA ALL thanks for all the support <3

VOTE

COMMENT

IGNORE THE WRONG GRAMMAR/SPELLING

❤❤