Chapter 10: The truth?

Hye😄 Im back♥♥ Im not going to waste your time so...

ENJOY💋

No one's POV

"Bye guys. I'll be back" Blossom said and close the door then went to the place that she should meet with Brick.

She i already arrives and she see Brick seating on the corner beside the window while looking at his phone. Blossom go towards him but its seems like he didnt noticed it. "Hye" Blossom said and Brick look up. "Ouh, Im sorry. I didnt noticed you" He said. Blossom smile. "Its okay. Can I take a seat?" Blossom said. "Yeah" He said and Blossom take a seat infront him.

Then a guy waiter come and take their orders. After a seconds, the waiter came with two juices and give it to them. "Well, shall we starts?" Blossom said and Brick nods.

After two hours discussing about the project, finally they done. "Yay! We done it" Blossom said and let out a relief sigh then drank her drink. She didnt even touch her drink since they started. Brick pay the drink and they went out from that cafe.

"Are you heading to your house now?" Brick quetioned her. "Errr... I guess I'll go to the cake store, wanna go with me?" Blossom said. 'Wait, did I just ask him go with me? What am I thinking?' Blossom said to herself.

"It is okay to you?" Brick said and raised his left eyebrow. "Errr...mmm" Blossom didnt know how to answered him. Brick chuckled. "Lets go" He said.

As they arrives, Blossom were lookibg at all the cupcakes and almost all of the cupcakes and the cakes she already try it. Then she see a cupcakes that she never saw it in the store. "Wow, this is new. I wanna try it" Blossom said. "Where?" Brick said and Blossom point at it. "Ouh.. Believe me, you DONT like it" Brick said and Blossom raised her left eyebrow.

"How do you know?" Blossom said while crossing her arms on her chest. "Well, I err... Just guessing" Brick said "Well, Im still going to try it" Blossom said and buy it also she buy it for him too.

They went to take a seat and they ate it until finished. "Yummy" Blossom said "See, I told you, Im-" Blossom couldnt finished her words then she feel uncomfortable. Then she quickly stand up and went to toilet. She throw up. Brick also went in the ladies's toilet cause' he felf worried. "I've told you" He said and rubs her back.

As they got out, "You right, I didnt like it, but... how do you know?" Blossom said curiously. "You want to know why?" Brick said and Blossom nods. "Well... you are...." Brick stop for awhile. "My girlfriend" He continued. Blossom's eyes widen...

Girlfriend?😲😲 VOTE😋😋 or comment